I need 30 Day Shred buddies!!

Options

Replies

• 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Check out the "success stories". One woman just posted before and after pics from the 30DS, she looks phenomenal!
  • megara2484
    megara2484 Posts: 15
    Options
    I started 2 weeks ago, then hurt myself tubing at a lake, then got wicked shin splints doing a 5k on July 4th. Oops! Starting back up tomorrow!!! Gotta love Jillian :)
  • lildebbie610
    lildebbie610 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Did you start over on level one or pick up where you left off?
  • MauC25K
    MauC25K Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Going to the beach in 30 days, seems like a good time to start. I'll add some 30DS people. Feel free to add me too. Good luck everyone!
  • funkybubbles
    Options
    Hi, i started it on wednesday =)
    Iv dont two days so far, but finding that i cannot do it today due to the pain im in =( (couldnt even walk down the stairs)
    Not that i want to scare you but it feels amazing!!

Feel free to add me =)
  • Zenny7861
    Zenny7861 Posts: 4
    Options
    Im on day 5 of the 30d level 1, 1st day was very challenging but it is slowly getting easier on day 1 and 2 my whole body was in agony but you will be surprised at the results even in just a few days. On day 4 i walked 2 and a half miles up hill and found it so easy were as before the shred couldn’t have even dreamed of attempting this!! good luck everyone!!
  • ro1012
    ro1012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will be on Day 8 Level 1. Please feel free to add me to all the 30DS people so we can do this together.
  • Scouter123
    Scouter123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I heard about it here on MFP and I started on Tuesday, so today was day 5. I have to modify as have chronic joint problems, I get on the exercise bike instead of all the hopping around, changed the ab's a bit as well so I likely won't be quite so "shredded" but I really just want to break a plateau (a whole month bouncing up and down the same two pounds!). I'm a bit stiff, not hurting, I don't see the point in that, but it's been quite energizing, which is great. Nice to see so many people trying it.
  • mellochhead
    mellochhead Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 of lvl 1! Its tough but feels great. Stick with it, were all inthis together!
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can get it at Walmart brand new for 10 bucks, usually on Amazon they are at least that, plus shipping. Go to Walmart, if you have one :)
  • Lilie555
    Lilie555 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just started!

Lets do it together!

Add me!
  • Lilie555
    Lilie555 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    And for those who dont have it...

If you have internet connection then you dont even have to buy it..

they have it on YouTube for free.. every level...

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Also the yoga meltdown is pretty good too.
  • StephaniePitre
    StephaniePitre Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow! Feel free to add me =)
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I'm a little ahead of everyone, I'm on day 22 today (level 3, day 2 later on). But anyone doing the 30DS feel free to add me.. And stick to the program, it's totally worth every ounce of sweat and every little pain.

Also, do NOT be discouraged by the scale. I gained a few lbs during my first week with the Shred. It fell off and then some. I've only lost about 4 lbs but I am stronger and have lost inches.
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I finished day 6 this morning. I feel amazing :) The first couple days are rough, but it was so worth pushing through! :)
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    I just finished day 5 level one! Feel free to add.
  • LittleMissJDS
    Options
    I started yesterday and am pretty sore today... like sore enough not to want to go to the bathroom. It's just my thighs really... should I continue on today or take a breather?

Thanks.

PS- feel free to add me.
  • LittleMissJDS
    Options
    Hi, i started it on wednesday =)
    Iv dont two days so far, but finding that i cannot do it today due to the pain im in =( (couldnt even walk down the stairs)
    Not that i want to scare you but it feels amazing!!

Feel free to add me =)

What did you decide? Did you keep going or take a day?
  • Journalartista
    Journalartista Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm still working through Level 2. I hate plank!! Lol. I mix it up with Turbo Fire thou, so I don't do it daily. Good luck!
  • sstewart75
    sstewart75 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm on day 6 today, feel free to add me :happy: