Tae Boe

Options
Has anyone done any of these workouts and gotten good results? I bought one at Walmart tonight and am starting it Monday but would love to hear from others! Any girls out there wanna start with me?

Replies

• EvaJ20
    EvaJ20 Posts: 33
    Options
    I have done a few of Billy Blanks' videos and I personally like the workouts. My legs and abs seems to tone best when I do Tae Bo. In fact, I did Tae Bo Cardio today and I loved it!
  • ctwm84
    ctwm84 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I try to do my Tae bo like every other day. I have had the same VHS tape for like 10 years I practically know the routine by heart LOL It really makes me sweat and i LOVE billy blanks!!!
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have done a few of Billy Blanks' videos and I personally like the workouts. My legs and abs seems to tone best when I do Tae Bo. In fact, I did Tae Bo Cardio today and I loved it!

I think I may have the same dvd about how long is the workout?
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I love Tae Bo! I enjoy the fact that an hour of it allows you approximately 700 more calories to consume in the day, along with the ones I gain from doing other activities. It's not that I can reach that many more calories, but it gives me the comfort in knowing that I don't have to worry too much about my caloric intake for that day.
  • EvaJ20
    EvaJ20 Posts: 33
    Options
    I think it is is in the 45 minute range with the warm up and all. I always put 30 minutes in my exercise journal because I know myfitnesspal ups calories burned on a lot of exercises. :)
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I have 3 Billy Blanks Tae Bo DVDs - they run from 50-60 minutes and are kick butt! They burn calories, make me sweat, and have really given me some nice muscle definition! :wink:
  • StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    Options
    I have several of the Tae Bo Videos and it all happened when I found my body at a stand still. I wasn't losing inches in a good way and wanted something new - loved them. Waist, arms, and butt/upper thigh saw the difference. I still use them in between everything due to the fact I know the results are in there if you give it your all :)
  • tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my TAEBO DVDs! I have the Amped series and they are FANTASTIC! Best workout I can do at home and I see great results. Good luck with it :-)
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I love Tae Bo. I have new DVD and I still have and use the VHS tapes I bought like 16 years ago, lol. You will get a good workout burn from doing Tae Bo. :)
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies everyone I'm really excited to get started tomorrow! Glad to know others have had good results with this workout.