Body Bugg

Options
Hi everyone,

I have a question for anyone who can help, I am thinking about getting a body bugg for myself for Christmas, have any of you used one or recommend one? Or have any of you tried and felt it was not helpful? They look so great on the biggest loser show, that I am curious.
Thanks in advance for any help
Renee

Replies

• lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I actually had to Google it...I had no clue what you were talking about. I must say that it looks really cool. I'm unemployed right now, so no finances to get one...but if I had the money to spare, I'd probably try it. I love my HRM, when I use it (it's been collecting dust for a few months). Time to drag it back out.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I bought a BodyBugg in Oct this year and I can say its probably the best weight loss investment (other than myself!) that I've ever made. It has made such a huge difference. I get so excited about doing ANY physical activity now because I know its going to show up when I plug in my BB at night to see what I've burned. You can set all kinds of goals for yourself, you get these awesome charts and graphs. It completely takes the mystery out of weight loss and reduces it to pure SCIENCE - I love it, its not hard, its just number crunching!

Geez, sorry - it sounds like I work for Apex! :tongue:

I just can't say enough how wonderful it is. I just ordered one for my mom and I tell everybody I can what a great tool it is.

To be fair, I do NOT like the food logger. So what I do is still use MFP :heart: to log all my food, then I just plug in the number of calories I've eaten into the BB program at the end of the day. Works great for me.

Just remember that BB is just a tool - YOU still have to use it. You have to be religious about measuring, counting and logging food in order for it to work. If you are truly ready to do that, then do this.

Figure out how much you have to lose and divide it into the price of the BB (I paid $189 for mine). Then see how many dollars per pound that is - and if you would pay that to get rid of your excess weight. For example:

Me:
    Weight to lose - 74lbs
    Price of BB - $189
    189/74 = $2.55

Would I pay $2.55 to get rid of a pound? HECK YES!

Know you can do this without the BB (there are tons of people on MFP to prove that) - but it is very helpful and I would recommend it for anyone who was ready to make a change. :flowerforyou:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    If you are in Canada, they do not accept your credit card. They will let you buy the device, but once you need to renew the subscription (I think it comes with 3 free months of online/telephone support), you cannot use an international CC!

I wanted one, but happy to find out before I wasted my money, that they do not support outside of the US. HUGE MARKET loss for them!