The Perfect Partner?

Options
2»

Replies

• abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    you guys are all much better people then me lol ... all these great personality traits .. the first thing that comes to my mind when i think of my perfect guy is Tall, Dark, Handsome and a big who who lol

LOL I used to have a "you must be this tall to ride this ride" rule....but I recently met someone who made me rethink that. So I'm pretty laid back about the physical part of it, as long as there's still some kind of chemistry :wink:
  • abberbabber
    Options
    My husband is almost perfect.

His eyes tell me that I'm the only woman in the world to him. You should see how they sparkle. I melt when he looks at me, after being married 7 years.

The only way he would be more perfect is to also look like Eric Northman off of True Blood. But my husband is still very handsome!

401157_10150561755658460_1784087728_n.jpg

Seven years and you both still look so happy!! Congratulations :)
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    My husband is almost perfect.

His eyes tell me that I'm the only woman in the world to him. You should see how they sparkle. I melt when he looks at me, after being married 7 years.

The only way he would be more perfect is to also look like Eric Northman off of True Blood. But my husband is still very handsome!

now thats a good answer!
  • abberbabber
    Options
    "Lets me know that I'm the most important person in his life both in deed and word"

Those last 3 words are very wise ones.

Words are easy...I've learned that the hard way. And showing someone how important they are doesn't take these grand gestures; it's the little things in life. Remembering to call if you're going to be late, keeping your partner "in the loop", just being present in the day to day of the relationship.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    His name is BOB.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Tall, handsome, shares the same religious beliefs, funny, hardworker, polite, and treats me well. I'm flexible on looks...
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    His name is BOB.

:laugh: If it wasn't for my husband, BOB would be my perfect man too! :blushing:
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    His name is BOB.

:laugh: If it wasn't for my husband, BOB would be my perfect man too! :blushing:

lol i LOVVVVVVVVVVVE BOB lol
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Someone I can be myself with. Someone that knows when I need something sweet. I would love to see what my moms boyfriend does for my mom. I would love to get flowers every month on the day of their anniversary. Not to formal and just be able to listen to me. Someone that doesn't mind staying in and doing nothing and walking around in sweats and just sit and watch a movie. That doesn't mind going to the park for a date. Someone that would understand my weirdness and my seriousness. Someone that likes the same things I do. Someone that would go get a pedicure with me and not be embarrassed. Someone I can have a beer with and watch a baseball game or watch whatever is good on tv. Basically I would love a best friend before a husband because then we would know we can be friends and also be intimate and understand each other on all the levels.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    His name is BOB.

lol i LOVVVVVVVVVVVE BOB lol

Lol. I do too. But bob can't sit down on the couch with you after the kids go to bed. Or kiss your shoulders. Or cook me a meal when I'm sick.
    My perfect partner wouldn't be perfect because that would be boring.

Dang. That was all mushy. I'm not mushy.
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Smart, honest, fun, sexy and my best friend.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    My finacee is pretty much perfect for me. He's attractive, in shape, loyal, honest to a t, romantic, intelligent. I could go on and on
  • Brea_81
    Brea_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My husband is funny, he's sweet, he's a great dad, he's honest, he's a hard worker, he loves spending time with me and the kids, he's smart and seriously hot. :happy: We have the same religious beliefs, I trust him completely, and he's never judged me or made me feel bad about my weight gain. He loves all the weird little things I do, and truly appreciates all that I do with being a stay at home mom and photographer. He's definitely not perfect, but he's perfect for me. :heart: We started dating in 10th grade and have now been together 15 years and married 11.
  • Papabear0428
    Options
    I've gotta say I hit the jackpot with my wife. I literally married the woman of my dreams. I had what I called the "Magic Checklist" which included she had to be physically beautiful if only to me, smart, kind, someone who was strong so I could lean on her for support, etc and so on. She's my best friend and we even have a connection which enables us to communicate with out saying a word. I love it when we can finish each other's thoughts. When I first met her I KNEW she was my other half. Yeah, I'm a bit of a sap, but there it is! Been married fourteen years and I still feel the same!
  • k900
    k900 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My perfect guy would be tall (at least 6 feet). Long dark hair. Dark eyes. Tattoos and piercings. I love Irish accents so that wouldn't hurt. Muscular arms.

He would be sweet and caring. He would also have a good sense of humor and always make me laugh.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    First three criteria:
    1) Higher educated
    2) Professional
    3) Pre-nauptials ready

After that, whatever everyone wants such nice, beautiful, kind bla bla bla...
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If God has allowed me to spec out the perfect partner I could not have done it better than he did when he sent my wife to me!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    My husband isn't perfect but he's definitely perfect for me. He's very funny (shares my dry, morbid sense of humor), sweet, charming (in that Southern good ol' boy way), is a good cook, helps around the house if I need a hand, always has time for me/us, is easy to please and acts like the things that I talk about are important even when I know they're silly to him... and what makes him the best is that he's an AWESOME dad. Seriously. He's the best. The boys wait by the door when I say he's on the way. He really goes above and beyond for them. He has his moments but he's a great guy. He'll do anything for anyone and is a very hard working/good provider for us. We've come a long way. It only took us about 5 years of marriage to figure out how to actually talk to each other and communicate, ha. We've been married for 7.5 years. :)