90 pounds down!

Options
2»

Replies

• RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that was so helpful. I tend to be a "start on Monday" person or a "start on the first of the month" person or a "start on the first of the year" person. LOL....not working for me so got to change that kind of thinking. I am trying to not let one bad meal turn into one bad day which turns into a bad off-track week to a year to years of unhealthy and bad eating.
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I agree with the poster who says you look closer to 160 already than to 209! You must be tall! Keep up the good work!
  • pink_butterfly
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your weightloss! :)
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - healthy and happy! You're actually radiating in that last picture! Beautiful!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • jeenim
    jeenim Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work, well done, it is fantastic and inspirational!
  • kathygail86
    Options
    Thanks for posting. You are a true inspiration to me.
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Keep up the good work and I know you will meet or exceed your goals.
  • Las_Vegas_2012
    Las_Vegas_2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! When I went to the doctor in May 2012 and I weighed over 300 lbs it hit hard....I have never weighed that much before. Since May I am down to 277 lbs and feeling awesome! I have pictures of when I was active duty military and weighed about 130lbs....I think I looked good but too skinny. So my goal is to get down to 155 lbs. I think a lot of my weight had to with some of the meds I was on, that is why I lost a lot so fast.

You give me the inspiration to keep going and I know it can be done!! Keep up the great work!! :smile:
  • emilynyman00
    emilynyman00 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good JOb! How long did it take you to lose that weight? Please message me, I have to lose 90 ilbs
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Keep it up and good job.
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    :glasses: Fantastic job!!! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? I was 308 back in 2009 and 2093 when I started mfp and I also started in august 2011 however I am at 222...you look so good!:smile: congrats!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Sugoiharris
    Sugoiharris Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job what's this almond season of which you speak? tee hee

I use mcorminck's no salt seasoning line and mix my own blend of southwest seasoning and fiesta citrus seasoning. I don't know the proprotions cause it changes every time.
  • Sugoiharris
    Sugoiharris Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    :glasses: Fantastic job!!! Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? I was 308 back in 2009 and 2093 when I started mfp and I also started in august 2011 however I am at 222...you look so good!:smile: congrats!

I'm pretty tall 5'10"ish and don't really carry my weight in one particular area, my whole family is tall and athletic (body builders, swimmers, roller derby girls, what not) so a lot of how I look and how I carry my weight has to do with that. It's nice though cause I don't stress about one particular area but at the same time it took a long time to realize I had gotten so obese.
  • SweetPickle007
    Options
    Beautiful...you look amazing!
  • banstett
    banstett Posts: 95
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep it up!!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    amazing! congrats!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!