Needing Some Encouragement!

Options
I am currently looking to lose 100lbs! This will be tough but I am looking for some friends to help me along the way with tips and support. If you are trying to lose a large amount of weight or already have, please feel free to add me!

Replies

• mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    My goal is 100 and I've lost 15. I hope to get to 122 and I'm 5 foot 5 inches. I'll send you a request and others can add me too. :flowerforyou:
  • dardarjones
    Options
    I will help you....I dont need to lose alot but I know it is hard to lose and sometimes everyone needs encouragement and support along the way no matter how much you want to lose. Im not an expert or anything beleive me but I can offer what I know.......:happy: We are all in this together thats the way I see it.
  • cyndylopez
    cyndylopez Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 100lbs also. We can do this together. Helping each other the whole way. :)
  • MzYvonne
    MzYvonne Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I am new here. I am trying to lose 50 pounds, but we can help each other!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I just re-started last week and am hoping to lose around 50 pounds! I lost 3 so far!
  • plastikstars87
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds!
  • swheeler04
    Options
    Hi - Could we be friends too?? looking for encouragement, and like you don't have a lot to loose, but that's often the hardest weight to shift!!!
  • plastikstars87
    Options
    Thanks guys for all the adds. I appreciate the support :)