Hey! :)

Options
Hey, I'm new(ish) been logging my food/exercise for about a week. Would love some diet buddies to help me shift these annoying few kg's!

Replies

• ghgs13
    ghgs13 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new. I've been logging for about 4 days, but I'm liking the plan so far. Welcome to the site, and good luck! Add me if you'd like to :)
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to the site :) The support I have on here has become invaluable to my motivation and attitude - feel free to add for some support! (Also, your icon/pic thing is so cool - love the teacups lol)
  • AshaHaines
    AshaHaines Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new as well, been on here for 3 days now and loving it! Feel free to add me :)
  • VGVGT
    VGVGT Posts: 4
    Options
    Ditto! Been here two days..:)
  • GeeGeeKH
    GeeGeeKH Posts: 7
    Options
    What has everyone found the hardest when starting out? I found that the food was easier than the exercise, I'm finding it hard to motivate myself. Also cutting out alcohol was pretty boring!
  • GeeGeeKH
    GeeGeeKH Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey, welcome to the site :) The support I have on here has become invaluable to my motivation and attitude - feel free to add for some support! (Also, your icon/pic thing is so cool - love the teacups lol)

Thankyou, teacups are the cutest thing.
  • VGVGT
    VGVGT Posts: 4
    Options
    Actually...I found exercise a LOT easier than cutting the calories..but now I KNOW why I haven't lost any weight....LOVE this site!
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! There are great tools and people to help you on your way.