need to drop 45 pounds in need of friends

Options
2»

Replies

• grizbear1225
    Options
    You can add me also, have already reached my weight loss goal but can help you with any information that I have..
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    Add me, I'm a yo-yo dieter and have been for 30 years! I could use friends to motivate me too!
  • nsalerno90
    nsalerno90 Posts: 68
    Options
    I have found MFP to be a wonderful resource. I am shooting for 60 - have been on here about month. This site certainly helps with accountability. . . and it is much more enjoyable to be doing this with others.
  • ksmorgan2
    ksmorgan2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Congrads on your current weight loss I have just started up again and have lost 4 pound and have 146 to go, I am trying to avoid a gastric bypass with a personal trainer and eating healthier, I would like also to have contact with others just add me to your to your list
  • Alexhatton
    Options
    I've got 22 to go, this site is fantastic, feel free to add.
  • refeek
    refeek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It looks like we started with almost exact numbers, and our goal weights are very close! Please feel free to add me!
  • Ven79
    Ven79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    could really use some support...im a yo yo dieter and right now im just so ready for a change.. i have a great life but i need to make it match my body. i feel frumpy half the time and the other half im mad at myself for giving up. ive have an upcoming wedding to go to and i would really like to look like a knock out on my hubbys arm . i just need people who will help keep me going

I know exactly how you feel! Would love to be friends on this journey together :)
  • karina530
    karina530 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hello! feel free to add me, yourself and anyone else! =)
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always up for more folks interested in mutual support and motivation!