I want to hear your sucess stories for those over 350lbs!

Options
2»

Replies

• ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    bump
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    my starting weight was 330 pounds. I now weight 143, I did not have surgery, I did not join any weight loss program, I did it all on my own ( with the help of MFP) and it took just shy of 2 years. I have a blog that you can read, and I am an active member here too.

You Can do it without surgery, you just need to know that ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME. but THAT IS OK!!! cause the time is going to go by anyway, so you can take all the time you need!!!!

Here are my pics:

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/tamishumate/20062011compare-1-1.jpg[/img feel free to contact me :):flowerforyou:[/img]
    OMG!!! You're Amazing! i'm sooooo happy for you!
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    My story is still a work in progress, but I'll share my success thus far. I'm definatly over 350lbs. My starting weight was around 650lbs:sad: :blushing: , but I've dropped around 110lbs(50 since joining MFP) since Feb 15th of this year:noway: . No surgery, no magic pills, & no clubs to join. You can do this, but as stated by others, it will take time. You should use the great tools provided here on MFP to track your food & exercise. With the right attitude and determination, you will come out on top.:drinker:
    WOW!!! Awesome Job!!!
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    my starting weight was 330 pounds. I now weight 143, I did not have surgery, I did not join any weight loss program, I did it all on my own ( with the help of MFP) and it took just shy of 2 years. I have a blog that you can read, and I am an active member here too.

You Can do it without surgery, you just need to know that ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME. but THAT IS OK!!! cause the time is going to go by anyway, so you can take all the time you need!!!!

Here are my pics:

20062011compare-1-1.jpg

out of the words of Frank Barone "HOLY CRAP" this is fantastic!!!! good job girlie! You give me hope for my outcome:) and it also helps to know that you worked hard and were patient with yourself.

Thanks for sharing.

feel free to contact me :):flowerforyou:
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I started at 350 may 1, 2010. I am now at 191. I've been stuck here for about a month but I'm still working on it. Love my new body and although it's not where I want to finish, I am super happy with it.

You are so supercute just as you are now! :) Great job!
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    This is awesome to read, really inspiring!!:love:
  • lucybelly
    lucybelly Posts: 17
    Options
    yOU'RE AMAZING !!!! U INSPIRE ME KEEP IT UP!!!!!