Jumping in with BOTH feet

Options
Oh-oh!! What have I done? I looked on Groupon and what did I see? A coupon for a bootcamp and a fitness program! Too cheap to pass up, now I'm expected to participate in an aggressive approach to make me healthier and more fit with a personal trainer. Really not my style, I 've been here for about 6 weeks and have lost 10 pounds (thank you)..that is my style...slow and easy! What was I thinking? A group of people exercising together..sweating and probably cursing - oh never mind that would probably be me!
I was e-mailed that I should bring a water bottle and towel...Am I really going to sweat that much? Oh my! 20 sessions at about 2 bucks a piece...seemed like a good idea at the time...LOL...I shall keep you posted.

Replies

• camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    defintly let us know how you do!!!! If it was here i would of joined it too!!!
  • tyott995
    tyott995 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations, you will enjoy it! I did the fitness bootcamp last year and enjoyed it. Only problem I had was it got so hot and I was having an issue with my shoulder that kept me from completing the whole six weeks. Definitely take a water bottle, or two! I scheduled a massage at the end of my first week - strictly by accident, but it was timed just right. Helped work out the soreness in my legs. Might want to keep an eye on Groupon for the deep tissue massage deal too!
  • Choltor
    Choltor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! And who knows, maybe you'll love it and never do it the slow and easy way again...would love to hear how this turns out!
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I did a Groupon last week for an exercise ball, 2 small weight balls and some tension bands. I like the boot camp idea, tho. Keep us posted. :)
  • KeriLoy
    KeriLoy Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks! I'm getting excited about it! I think if I go 3 times a week it will really help!
  • DebbieJohanesen
    Options
    You are brave! Do your best. If it doesn't kill you, it will undoubtedly make you stronger.
  • howe60
    howe60 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the boot camp xxxxx