Possible blood glucose issue (not sure, just guessing)

Options
2»

Replies

• soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Couldn't edit my last post for some reason but just want it to be clear that I still plan on seeking out a physician in due time - I'm just relieved that my numbers were in the normal range.
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear your pressure and sugar are normal.

I didn't know that about fire stations. Glad your new friend and her husband were able to help!

But please do see a doctor if the symptoms persist.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear your pressure and sugar are normal.

I didn't know that about fire stations. Glad your new friend and her husband were able to help!

But please do see a doctor if the symptoms persist.

I had no idea either - what a great tip! I definitely will be keeping an eye on things and will either get checked out when i head up north or I'll find a doctor when I get back.
  • littlecesar
    Options
    Hi, I'm glad to hear your BP and glucose are fine, but what was your heart rate? Also, did you ever think it could be the start of something worse like TIA's or the beginning of a stroke? Your carotid arteries could be in the beginning stages of being blocked and this is a serious problem. You didn't mention your age, so I don't know if that could be a possibility, but you need to see a doctor NOW.

I don't mean to scare you, but you need to get this taken care of...don't put it off, it's your health. Take care and let us know what happens.