50 lbs lost in 89 days (halfway to goal..pics)

Options

Replies

• Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You look SO Awesome!! This Post is really a "I can too" Motivator!! I have a Trip coming up in October and I am working harder than I have to get myself down to a "New Me Weight" 50lbs would be an amazing goal by that time (roughly 85 Days till my trip) I've been focusing on this "New Life" for 11 days now... Working out 9 of those days at the Gym and Walking other days!!

Thank you for the added reason " I can do this!"

Awwwww, thank you so much!!!! You can definately do this girl!!!!! (I can tell you've got a determined mindset having been working out at the gym & walking)...you've got this (and what better motivation than an upcoming trip!!!) :)

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey....You can do this, I can do this...WE can do this!!! :)
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    You give me hope!! Thanks for the motivation... I'm thinking I'll try the Jillian Michaels workout too.

You definately should!!!! I think it's a great workout, & love how she pushes you to do it :)
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Just goes to show what determination can get you. you wanted it and got it done! that is a HUGE accomplishment...congratulations!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MagnoliaBliss
    MagnoliaBliss Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My new hero!!!!!!!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats - WTGOOOOOOOO!
  • six24
    six24 Posts: 1
    Options
    Keep up the greaat work! Thats awesome!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You should be proud!!!!
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Sue, you're looking great!! Who said it can't be done! I'm very proud of your accomplishments, and I know you'll go even farther!
  • Haleymayley
    Options
    Fantastic! Lookin' good :D
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Awwwwwww, thank you so much!!!!! Having the support of all my friends has been incredible!!! :flowerforyou:

Now on to the second half of my goal..the next 50 :)
  • Gerisweetpea
    Options
    your smile says it all...............You should be very proud of yourself. Huge congratulations on your 50lb loss :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!!! That is such a FAST loss. Congratulations on your success!
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Thank you so much!!! (one thing that's funny is before I started this I NEVER wanted to have my picture taken..ever.....Now I love it..LOL!!!)

Thanks again!! :flowerforyou:
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and in such a short time!... I wish mine would come off faster. I'm starting to lose motivation here.
  • karen6499
    karen6499 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing I would be happy to loose 25 ponds, I just can't seem to figure it out. I am 45 years old now and am summer break befor school starts back in September I want to be down 20 lbs thats 10 lbs a month that is my goal, but trying to figure it out is sooooo hard.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and great story! Stay encouraged.
  • MoYo78
    MoYo78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! So happy for you! =)
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Thank you so much!!! :) (Staying motivated is the key....every single day is a new day, some days will be harder than others, but remember one thing, We Can Do This!!!)....Sometimes it just takes us kicking each other's butts on the days when we're not quite in the mood to do it.....but we do it, & that's what matters!!! :)

:flowerforyou:
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration, Sue. SO happy to see your posts every day with a great positive, can-do attitude. You've EARNED your new body, girl! The next 50 will be a walk in the park.
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!