Just Starting Out

Options
Hi. I am Miranda. I am very excited to be held accountable for my health and weight over the next year. I am getting married in Oct of 2013 and have just started my "getting in shape" program. I am hoping to follow through this time. The last few prgrams I have tried only lasted about 3 days before I fell off the wagon. I am hoping I can find a friend on this site that will push me to do my best and that I can encourage as well to do their best. I have been using this program for 3 days already and I am still on track.

A little bit about myself:
I am 29
5'8
180-183lbs (give or take time of day)
calories I have been eating: 2100 a day
the myfitnesspal calories I should be eating:1500
My current exercise: 1 day a week 30 -45min

Goals by wedding time:
I will be 30
and still 5'8
165lbs
exercise: 3-4 days a week for 30-45min

Replies

• shelliereneebug
    Options
    I hope that you are continuing to do well on your road to becoming fit ;) I have been dieting since 7/6 and it is rough but I am committed to this life style change. I am tired of being a fatty. LOL! I have lost 8 lbs so far. I hope you can reach your goal before your wedding!
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey we have a similar weight-loss goal. I also usually fall off the band wagon when it comes to weight loss programs and my biggest weakness is fast food.
    But I have been going strong here for almost 30 days. The community here is super supportive and helpful. I have already lost 10 pounds, but I have another 55 to go. So feel free to add me and we can meet our goals together ^_^
  • rhaven15th
    rhaven15th Posts: 14
    Options
    I have just started on the 2nd of this month. My goal is 50lbs by at least next year sometime when my little sister gets married for her wedding. I haven't fallen of the wagon yet, which is highly surprising to me. Because I usually never last more than a 1-2 on any diet. So, far I lost 7lbs. My only problem is I eat slightly more on the weekends because my boyfriend and I usually cook together.
    I can encourage you if you can keep encouraging me to keep going, too!
    It does feel great being even 7lbs lighter! It's an amazing start! My convenience even went up a bit!