50 lbs lost in 89 days (halfway to goal..pics)

Options

Replies

• Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!! :)
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Congratulations!! All of your hard work has definitely paid off!
  • FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Simply put...Great Job!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wowzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Check you out!! Awesome!!
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Good Job!!!! That is amazing progress.
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Look how much younger and healthier you look. Pictures are everything!!! =0)
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here. What are you eating (or obviously not eating!)?
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! A real inspiration because you've lost the amount I need to and it's motivating to see you get there. Really makes me feel like I can do it too, so thanks!
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats on your success!
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Thankssssss!!!! I'm feeling incredible!!! This is what will keep me motivated for my next 50 pounds :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • shenson2522
    shenson2522 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. Great inspiration.
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Hi I'm new here. What are you eating (or obviously not eating!)?

Thank you!!! I keep my calories between 1200-1600 daily (vary them on a daily basis so that my body doesn't get used to a certain calorie intake)....I eat lots of veggies/fruits/protein...Chobani/Fage greek yogurt...spinach.....What I eat now is 150% different than what I ate before I began...but in changing my diet & adding daily exercise I'm feeling better than I ever have :)
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!! Awesome progress, you look stunning!
  • TOPsRocks
    TOPsRocks Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How long are you working out? days per week?

Totally amazing the transformation you have accomphlished so far.

Are you tempted to cheat? How are you push thru that time?

SO inspiring! Keep up the good work.
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! A real inspiration because you've lost the amount I need to and it's motivating to see you get there. Really makes me feel like I can do it too, so thanks!

Thank you so much!!!! :flowerforyou: You can DEFINATELY do it girl !!!! :)

Wishing you all the best in your weight loss journey....(WCDI...We Can Do It)
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    How long are you working out? days per week?

Totally amazing the transformation you have accomphlished so far.

Are you tempted to cheat? How are you push thru that time?

SO inspiring! Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much!!! I do cardio 6x a week (either power walking or running in place for approximately an hour). I also do weights 3x a week. I recently completed the Jillian Michaels 30-day shred series, & have moved on to her "Ripped in 30" series. I'm also going to incorporate her yoga & her kickboxing series a day or 2 a week just for something a little different :)

Tempted to cheat....not really. I look at food a lot differently now. When I see something (such as chips or pop) that I used to eat a lot of before, I instantly see calories & see in my mind that they aren't good for me...I'd much rather pick up something healthy to snack on, such as Smart Choice popcorn, etc)...however, when that urge hits for chips, I will pick a healthy version, such as Special K crisps (27 of them are only 120 calories), or I'll leave & go running in place until that urge subsides. :)

Thanks again!!
  • kbogz
    kbogz Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to MFP! And you absolutely amazing!
  • anang
    anang Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! I want to be able to say I lost 50 pounds, I've only ever lost 15 when I've tried. I have to stick with it like you did, I know I can do it too. Thanks so much for posting pics. Your after photos are awesome and cute, you look so happy and I hope those are some new outfits that you treated yourself with, you deserve it!! Keep up the great work!!! I need your inspiration out here. Thank you!!!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You are looking so awesome! Congrats !
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    you look great - and you look like you FEEL great!!! .... LOL, love the flip flop tan line :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!