Options

Replies

• kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look strong, active and I hate your shirt. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    well, i would say that you're a little bit less feminine than i'd choose to be but you look "normal" i guess. If I were you I'd play up my girlie features, but that's just me.
  • IrinaPhoenix
    Options
    You look like you could kick my *kitten*
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Lose the Smirnoff ice or your gonna figh an uphill battle otherwise, great job!
  • TOOFATTOMOVE
    TOOFATTOMOVE Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I don't like to judge a book by it's cover. And I definitely don't like that I can't see your eyes. You know the eyes are the window of the soul.

I did go through and see your before pictures - great job!

Keep up the good work.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Doing really excellent as far as the weight loss goes. The stance looks a bit defensive. I think that, not to be critical in a bad way, but you could maybe use some assistance in the fashion sense of the whole package. I know it's hard to feel you fit into your body and know how to dress to feel comfortable in it as you change. Looking at you it seems like a different hair style might benefit you also. I think you look good as you are also. I hope that things keep going as good as they have been in your health journey. :smile:
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I think you need to work on looking more feminine. The clothing isn't doing much for you. Maybe a little makeup and some style to your hair would help.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I think your before clothes are cuter than your after outfit. Congrats on the weight loss! You look strong.
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great. Your an awesome inspiration for the rest of us that want to lose weight too. Keep up the great work.

Scott
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    You look like a nature girl hippie chick, but not one you want to piss off!

^^^^^ So this
  • connieannw
    connieannw Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Having me you in person I wanted to put a little more out there than just what came to the surface in the pictures.
    I saw a huge smile (when you let it out - smile more!)
    I saw welcoming eyes
    I saw intelligence
    I saw a good friend (you kept tabs on the friend you brought to boot camp and encouraged her throughout)
    I saw a young woman looking to become something, in the middle of a huge change in life and wondering where she might end up.
    Where you end up is totally up to you. Think about where you want to be in 10 years from right now. That includes job, family and friends. Then make that plan to get there and don't deviate.
    I saw a strong woman who would not deviate from that plan.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I think your before clothes are cuter than your after outfit. Congrats on the weight loss! You look strong.

This
  • almostatgoalweight
    almostatgoalweight Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Shades make you look badass. Rainbow shirt means maybe your sexuality is ambiguous. Likes a drink now and then. Nice hair. A bit on the chunky side (you did say be honest...).
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look more confident now and have an inner smile....

Great work keep going
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Having me you in person I wanted to put a little more out there than just what came to the surface in the pictures.
    I saw a huge smile (when you let it out - smile more!)
    I saw welcoming eyes
    I saw intelligence
    I saw a good friend (you kept tabs on the friend you brought to boot camp and encouraged her throughout)
    I saw a young woman looking to become something, in the middle of a huge change in life and wondering where she might end up.
    Where you end up is totally up to you. Think about where you want to be in 10 years from right now. That includes job, family and friends. Then make that plan to get there and don't deviate.
    I saw a strong woman who would not deviate from that plan.

you made my day =)
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You look like you are ready for a good fight with someone.
  • jillianlovesyarn
    jillianlovesyarn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This isn't exactly what you asked, but your posture seems to have improved a lot over your earlier shots. It makes you seem more open and approachable.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    772.jpg
    this is from the other day, while i was getting ready for work.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    They would think you are fat.
    You asked.
    Just look at how far you have come though. That's important.
    Be glad, and stay the course, keep punching and work toward your goals.
    Sure, you may have some road left to travel as do I and many others.
    That's why we're here.
    Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look strong. You also look intimidating and angry. It makes me really scared to comment about your shoes.