Gingers!!!

Options

Replies

• MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm married to a great big Irish ginger.......so......now and then I have some ginger in me :bigsmile: :wink:

LOL< really should not be reading this at work. about spit my water everywhere

I married a big scottish/viking ginger you should get a look up his kilt :bigsmile: :blushing: :wink:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Female gingers are hot.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Ah the reds. Reminds me of my first love.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I put henna in my hair (not showing in this pic), does that count (kinda, a little bit). And I have green eyes. And I have freckles. But, I get my dark eyelashes and eyebrows from my French Canadian half of me.
  • made4pooh
    made4pooh Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Ginger
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead,all though you can't tell by my pic. : )
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    I LOVE gingers! One of my best friend is one and I'm always attracted to male gingers when I see them. So cute. I used to dye my hair (before it started going too gray) auburn and tried to "pass" as a ginger. LOL!!
  • BaileyMom17
    Options
    Ginger... slowly working on my Irish tan... one day the freckles will converge into a very nice golden brown!
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    ...apparently we'll be extinct in 100 years...we have to make babies with other gingers to keep it going strong! too bad i'm not really attracted to gingers...sorry! lol
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    im a ginger! but i dye my hair red to make it more intense :P
  • Kunderwood04
    Options
    You called?

"If you want trouble... find your self a redhead."

"Once in his life, every man is entitled
    to fall in love with a gorgeous redhead!"
    Lucille Ball,

"Gentlemen may prefer blondes,
    but it takes a real man
    to handle a redhead."

"you can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead"

I love these! I really thought my kids would have red hair being that I married a blonde but neither one does:o(
  • winninga
    winninga Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That would be me, and my boy/girl twins. I've learned to embrace my most awesome, long, thick, shiny, I don't have to do anything but wash it in the morning hair. I used to get teased all the time in school, but now I'm the one who's laughing because they are all starting to go grey, and spend thousands of dollars a year on their hair to make it look good. I know that one day my hair will start to go white, but for now, I'm just going to enjoy not ever having a bad hair day.:bigsmile:
  • tajour
    tajour Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ginger... slowly working on my Irish tan... one day the freckles will converge into a very nice golden brown!

Another ginger here. I have hoped for this FOREVER! Nope. Winter comes and they fade away.

I hadn't heard the term ginger until this year when my son started teasing me about all the souls I must have stolen.
  • CassandraM22
    Options
    I'm a red head. :)
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    I love Gingers, my favorite co-worker is a ginger...and like/love to see people with freckles on thier noses. Don't know why but I do.
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    my husband is a ginger!
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I love gingers! I'm a brunette but all my life I coveted Ariel's gorgeous red mane. :(

/envy
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

Another ginger here. I have hoped for this FOREVER! Nope. Winter comes and they fade away.

I hadn't heard the term ginger until this year when my son started teasing me about all the souls I must have stolen.

From my elbows down I have a wonderful freckle converging tan...everywhere else ghostly white
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a fake ginger, does that count? Haha I grew up with strawberry blonde hair that turned into a dirty dishwater color so I started going red. I'm pale, have freckles and have green eyes so people usually assume I'm naturally red and just dye it brighter.
  • micheleluden
    Options
    both of my babies are gingers and i don't think they could be any more beautiful!! :)