Butt Bible Workout

Options

Replies

• Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    I am a HUGE believer in the butt bible. I haven't been following the program but I have been doing it off/on for about three months, about a 2-3 weeks of lower level one then the rest has been lower level 2. I'm about to start lower level 3 to see how far I can get. I haven't lost any weight but there is a major difference in my butt/hips/thighs. I have pics but they aren't exactly the most appropriate, lol. I can't believe how well this program works....I love it. It's not easy though!

I agree.
    I believe it's k to modify if need be. I can't exactly keep right up with her, but I am doing my very best. Yep I am modifying because I simply have to. I am still seeing results even though I have modified.:wink:

It's k at least you have those pics for you to see. I really believe these before and after pics motivate you and keep you going. At least they do for me.

I shared mine to show what hard work and commitment will get you and to motivate other ladies who are on fence with the does - it - work. Yes it does and the proof is in the pics.:bigsmile:

I was shocked when I got to my level 1 complete. I thought there were changes halfway through first week, but wasn't sure. Once I saw the pics I knew I didn't imagine it.

Oh yes I love to hate and love Pauline. Very tough, but sooo worth it!

Good luck you can do this so keep going!! Right here cheering you on!!!:drinker:
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Today is my last day of level 1. I start level 2 on Sunday. My arms are a lot more muscular now. I have also rested on "rest or cardio" days due to the triple digit heat.

GRATS you survived level 1!!!:drinker:

You can do this.

I don't blame you for resting. I usually only do 1 cardio day because cardio isn't that good for me. I'm trying to gain weight and muscle so if i do too much i have to restart.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    thank you for posting this- will be giving this a try:)

You are so welcome.
    Yay yes come join us!
    Again it really does work. No I don't work for Pauline I simply believe in the workout and I actually am seeing the results so I can say it works.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    July 9, 2012 -Start Level 2
    Butt Bible Lower lvl 2: COMPLETE!
    July 10, 2012:
    Upper: COMPLETE!

July 11, 2012 CARDIO BREAK

July, 12 2012
    Lower: **IMPROVISE - CARDIO Half hour walk**
    July, 13 2012

July, 14, 2012
    Lower:
    July15, 2012
    REST

July, 9 2012 My thoughts on Butt Bible:
    Wow! This was quite tough. I thought I might pass out before halfway through!:frown:
    I had to drop the cardio part - it's too much for me. I can't do both. I can only do 1 day cardio at this point. I kept all the moves just eliminated the jumping in the lunges.
    My legs and butt are tight. I can definitely feel the burning even as I log this.
    My legs still feel like jello.
    I SURVIVED BUTT HELL!!

July 10, 2012 Thoughts:
    Upper not so bad. Some tension and good burn. Had some boost for my gym workout on this day.
    I bench pressed 20 lbs and dead lifted 30 lbs later that prevening at gym.

July 12, 2012 Thought:
    had to improvise this workout. had a very busy day with car overheating and blowing the fuelpump:angry::grumble:
    had to take a half hour walk to a friend's gmas house. I'm counting this as my cardio!

July 13, 2012 Thought;
    Yeah yesterday is over so push onto today.:happy:
    My legs have the jello feeling from the walk so good thing it's all upper. My biceps and triceps are burrring. Abs very tight. Back feels good and stretched out. I swear the boobs are lifted a bit! may be due to my benchin.. or could be those pushups. Back feels good and NO PAIN!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    July 10, 2012:

July, 12 2012
    July, 13 2012

July, 14, 2012
    Lower: IMPROVISE!
    July15, 2012
    REST: Lower: COMPLETE!

Wow! This was quite tough. I thought I might pass out before halfway through!:frown:
    I had to drop the cardio part - it's too much for me. I can't do both. I can only do 1 day cardio at this point. I kept all the moves just eliminated the jumping in the lunges.
    My legs and butt are tight. I can definitely feel the burning even as I log this.
    I SURVIVED BUTT HELL!!

July 10, 2012 Thoughts:
    Upper not so bad. Some tension and good burn. Had some boost for my gym workout on this day.

July 12, 2012 Thought:
    had to improvise this workout. had a very busy day with car overheating and blowing the fuelpump:angry::grumble:
    had to take a half hour walk to a friend's gmas house. I'm counting this as my cardio!

July 13, 2012 Thought;
    My legs have the jello feeling from the walk so good thing it's all upper. My biceps and triceps are burrring. Abs very tight. Back feels good and stretched out. I swear the boobs are lifted a bit! may be due to my benchin.. or could be those pushups. Back feels good and NO PAIN!!!!:bigsmile:

July14, 2012 Thought:
    getting this done ON TIME has become a real challenge.:grumble: :angry: EVERYTHING on other agendas keep popping up.

July 15, 2012 Thought:
    I'm on MY agenda and no matter what I done it today!:mad: :sad: :bigsmile:
    Got the jello legs and burning going so I KNOW it is working. I'm hot sweaty and I survived level 2 week 1. Now to morrow onto Level 2 week 2. ICAN and WILL do this NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • scorpio61
    scorpio61 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sorry to break your thread Fighterdiet has so many more ebooks to offer on her site you can also join on her fb page Just a FYI is all I have the BB I got from FD Currently doing FDx Best of luck to you all keep up the good work:)
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Sorry to break your thread Fighterdiet has so many more ebooks to offer on her site you can also join on her fb page Just a FYI is all I have the BB I got from FD Currently doing FDx Best of luck to you all keep up the good work:)
    Thanks, but somehow I lost the FD addy. :sad:
    Could you post it here???
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    July 10, 2012:

July, 12 2012
    July, 13 2012

July, 14, 2012
    July15, 2012

I SURVIVED BUTT HELL!!

July 10, 2012 Thoughts:

July 12, 2012 Thought:

July 13, 2012 Thought;

July14, 2012 Thought:
    getting this done ON TIME has become a real challenge.:grumble: :angry: EVERYTHING on other agendas keep popping up.

July 15, 2012 Thought:
    Got the jello legs and burning going so I KNOW it is working. I'm hot sweaty and I survived level 2 week 1. Now to morrow onto Level 2 week 2. ICAN and WILL do this NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!:bigsmile:

************************************************************************************************************************************
    WEEK 2 LEVEL 2
    July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012 Thought:
    I done it!:drinker: It got tough towards the end, but i kept pushing out those crunches and hurkeys sweating and cussin. Might have something to do with my improvising last week... I dunno, but by Thurs the schedule will sort and right itself.:bigsmile:

Wow feeling a goooooood burn in whole upper back and abs. I even squeezed in a few sets of trap shrugs! I still fatigue quite easily during pushups. I can do one whole round, but no more. I just do dead lifts and rows. I am modifying it to work for me. I am still working albeit on a different move, but working hard nonetheless.:laugh:

I feel if the workout isn't working for you or you simply are finding it damnable to complete improvise the move and keep going. I am getting results even with the modifying I have to do. Never be afraid to break the mold and reform it to work for you.

I double downed the triceps by doing kickbacks during the bicep curls and hammers once I began to really fatigue and lose form. No reason to keep pumping if you're in bad form and severely fatigued in those muscles. This can cause super soreness and possible injuries. be safe just switch to something else like the tricep kickbacks or trap raises.:wink:
  • scorpio61
    scorpio61 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sure It's www.fighterdiet.com On facebook it's fighterdiet:)
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Thanks for addy. nah don't have fb dumped it for MFP better community and useful. :bigsmile:
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    July 10, 2012:

July, 12 2012
    July, 13 2012

July, 14, 2012
    July15, 2012

I SURVIVED BUTT HELL!!

July 10, 2012 Thoughts:

July 12, 2012 Thought:

July 13, 2012 Thought;

July14, 2012 Thought:

July 15, 2012 Thought:

************************************************************************************************************************************
    WEEK 2 LEVEL 2
    July 16, 2012
    July 17, 2012
    NECESSARY BREAK
    July 18, 2012
    Lower: COMPLETE!
    July 19, 2012
    Upper:
    July 20, 2012
    Lower:
    July 21, 2012
    BREAK
    July 22, 2012
    BREAK COMPLETE Level2!!!

July 16, 2012 Thought:
    I done it!:drinker: It got tough towards the end, but i kept pushing out those crunches and hurkeys sweating and cussin. Might have something to do with my improvising last week... I dunno, but by Thurs the schedule will sort and right itself.:bigsmile:

Wow feeling a goooooood burn in whole upper back and abs. I even squeezed in a few sets of trap shrugs! I still fatigue quite easily during pushups. I can do one whole round, but no more. I just do dead lifts and rows. I am modifying it to work for me. I am still working albeit on a different move, but working hard nonetheless.:laugh:

I feel if the workout isn't working for you or you simply are finding it damnable to complete improvise the move and keep going. I am getting results even with the modifying I have to do. Never be afraid to break the mold and reform it to work for you.

I double downed the triceps by doing kickbacks during the bicep curls and hammers once I began to really fatigue and lose form. No reason to keep pumping if you're in bad form and severely fatigued in those muscles. This can cause super soreness and possible injuries. be safe just switch to something else like the tricep kickbacks or trap raises.:wink:

July 17, 2012
    Had to improvise and take a break. Too much cardio is not something I can do. plus my schedule got screwed up so i'm off kilter.:grumble: :noway::blushing: :sad:

July 18, 2012
    OMG.... soooo out of breath.:sick: I SURVIVED I'M ALIVEEEE!!!!:drinker:
    I stayed up with her until the last bit just too much cardio!:brokenheart: I doubled all the dead lifts and slowed tempo on nearly everything else while tightening the isos and holding longer than usual. Dead lifts, squats, and presses are what I'm focusing on when it comes to the crazy cardio. []==[] PUMP UP THE IRON!! YEAH!!! :glasses:
    Lunges one set then I do my modified ham kickbacks. Not something I've seen done anywhere i just started doing a half *kitten* lunge but didn't. Yep I FEEL like the lunge so it works. The great change this week is I can now sit straight - legged and REACH my toes in forward staff bend!!!:drinker:
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    July 10, 2012:

July, 12 2012
    July, 13 2012

July, 14, 2012
    July15, 2012

I SURVIVED BUTT HELL!!

July 10, 2012 Thoughts:

July 12, 2012 Thought:

July 13, 2012 Thought;

July14, 2012 Thought:

July 15, 2012 Thought:

WEEK 2 LEVEL 2
    July 16, 2012
    July 17, 2012
    NECESSARY BREAK
    July 18, 2012
    July 19, 2012
    July 20, 2012
    Lower:
    July 21, 2012
    BREAK
    July 22, 2012
    BREAK COMPLETION Level2!!!

July 16, 2012 Thought:

July 17, 2012
    Had to improvise and take a break. Too much cardio is not something I can do. plus my schedule got screwed up so i'm off kilter.:grumble: :noway::blushing: :sad:

July 18, 2012
    I stayed up with her until the last bit just too much cardio!:brokenheart: I doubled all the dead lifts and slowed tempo on nearly everything else while tightening the isos and holding longer than usual. Dead lifts, squats, and presses are what I'm focusing on when it comes to the crazy cardio. []==[] PUMP UP THE IRON!! YEAH!!! :glasses:
    Lunges one set then I do my modified ham kickbacks. Not something I've seen done anywhere i just started doing a half *kitten* lunge but didn't. Yep I FEEL like the lunge so it works. The great change this week is I can now sit straight - legged and REACH my toes in forward staff bend!!!:drinker:

July 19, 2012
    Just finished my upper session and not bad! I do feel like jello legs. Yes I am modifying some things once my muscles fatigue and start losing form. I am adding back Superwoman since I started to have back pains again. I'm still not able to do all sets of pushups so after one set i go into Superwoman for 2 combo sets. I then add one set of Plank.

I also add a few sets of standing chest flies after one full set of delt raises because muscles there are fatigued and I lose form. I double up the tricep kicks, hammers, trap raises, and curls. I do double rows instead of singles because I prefer them over singles. When things get tough and I can't breathe I go into stiff - legged dead lifts with dumbbells.

Even though I modify I am still moving and working quite hard.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    July 10, 2012:

July, 12 2012
    July, 13 2012

July, 14, 2012
    July15, 2012

I SURVIVED BUTT HELL!!

July 10, 2012 Thoughts:

July 12, 2012 Thought:

July 13, 2012 Thought;

July14, 2012 Thought:

July 15, 2012 Thought:

WEEK 2 LEVEL 2
    July 16, 2012
    July 17, 2012
    NECESSARY BREAK
    July 18, 2012
    July 19, 2012
    July 20, 2012
    July 21, 2012
    BREAK
    July 22, 2012
    BREAK COMPLETION Level2!!!:drinker:

July 16, 2012 Thought:

July 17, 2012

July 18, 2012

July 19, 2012
    Just finished my upper session and not bad! I do feel like jello legs. Yes I am modifying some things once my muscles fatigue and start losing form. I am adding back Superwoman since I started to have back pains again. I'm still not able to do all sets of pushups so after one set i go into Superwoman for 2 combo sets. I then add one set of Plank.

I also add a few sets of standing chest flies after one full set of delt raises because muscles there are fatigued and I lose form. I double up the tricep kicks, hammers, trap raises, and curls. I do double rows instead of singles because I prefer them over singles. When things get tough and I can't breathe I go into stiff - legged dead lifts with dumbbells.

Even though I modify I am still moving and working quite hard.

July 20, 2012
    I finished the last session of level 2 and I SURVIVED!!!:laugh: K barely, but I done it. :tongue: I was sweating, and heaving breath when it was all over. Jello legs most definitely! I done more squats and instead of lunges hamstring kickbacks. I also added back Superwoman for curing back pain. It works! I also added stiff legged dead lifts. []==[] I could really feel the work and the burning was happening in the correct places. My crunches are quite different and you will feel the work and burn with each one!

Monday starts level 3 oh yeah I'm ready!:glasses:
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    July 23, 2012 Level 3 Week 1
    July 24, 2012
    Lower:

July 25, 2012
    BREAK

July 26, 2012
    Upper:
    July 27, 2012
    Lower:

July 23, 2012 Thoughts
    I just finished session 1 wow jello feeling! OOOOOMG I SURVIVED!!!!:drinker:
    I done several mods by omitting chair. I feel it is an accident - waiting - to - happen!:frown: (I have a 5 yr dd who tries to do this with me. She's not bad and she can do a lot of it sans weights). i don't want her hurt nor do i want an injury that could sideline my training for several weeks. when in doubt throw it OUT! I simply stuck to floor and double downed tricep kickbacks, rows, pushups, planks, presses, fat pony, and curls. []==[] PUMP THA IRON OHHH YEEEAAAHHH!:laugh:

I didn't become overly fatigued so I kept good form all the way through.
    Yay Superwoman is back have no idea why it was removed from lvl 2. I did add it back in lvl 2 because it cures back pain for me.

I found out i can still do a back bend so my cheerleading training wasn't for nothing. ~^o^~ had no idea we'd even preform back bend in this. no didn't get a chance to watch like I planned to. Had a slow weekend due to being ill.

If you have never done a back bend I suggest don't attempt full tilt and go SLOW!!! This is an advanced move and can really hurt your back! Keep working and building up back muscles for back bends.

I also stuck to my RRTC sets instead of full situps. No you won't find this in Google because it is one of my very own creations for modifying. Full situps cause me back pain so I created a crunch that works super and without pain. The rest I kept up with her.

Again I was sweating and swearing like a sailor lol! Not really, but was definitely sweating no aloud swearing tho.:tongue:
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Bump
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    July 23, 2012 Level 3 Week 1
    July 24, 2012
    Lower:COMPLETE!

July 25, 2012
    BREAK

July 26, 2012
    Upper:
    July 27, 2012
    Lower:

July 23, 2012 Thoughts
    I just finished session 1 wow jello feeling! OOOOOMG I SURVIVED!!!!:drinker:
    I done several mods by omitting chair. I feel it is an accident - waiting - to - happen!:frown: (I have a 5 yr dd who tries to do this with me. She's not bad and she can do a lot of it sans weights). i don't want her hurt nor do i want an injury that could sideline my training for several weeks. when in doubt throw it OUT! i'm just not convinced standing on something you should only sit upon is safe or smart. This is something that actually started in 80's and i do remember correctly there were several terrible accidents involving people and chairs. After seeing Pauline and the girls nearly flip or rock chair while trying to position on it I am fully convinced stay safe be smart and throw it OUT! I simply stuck to floor and double downed tricep kickbacks, rows, pushups, planks, presses, fat pony, and curls. []==[] PUMP THA IRON OHHH YEEEAAAHHH!:laugh:

I didn't become overly fatigued so I kept good form all the way through.
    Yay Superwoman is back have no idea why it was removed from lvl 2. I did add it back in lvl 2 because it cures back pain for me.

I found out i can still do a back bend so my cheerleading training wasn't for nothing. ~^o^~ had no idea we'd even preform back bend in this. no didn't get a chance to watch like I planned to. Had a slow weekend due to being ill.

If you have never done a back bend I suggest don't attempt full tilt and go SLOW!!! This is an advanced move and can really hurt your back! Keep working and building up back muscles for back bends.

I also stuck to my RRTC sets instead of full situps. No you won't find this in Google because it is one of my very own creations for modifying. Full situps cause me back pain so I created a crunch that works super and without pain. The rest I kept up with her.

Again I was sweating and swearing like a sailor lol! Not really, but was definitely sweating no aloud swearing tho.:tongue:

July 24, 2012 Thoughts

When I finished the session I was jello feeling once again.:ohwell:
    Sore delts, but worth it my shoulders are getting round and muscular! I'm doubling the tricep, and pecs whenever i start to fatigue and lose form on other work. I need to burn those a bit more.

Biceps?? Someone say guns?? OMG yes mine are quite cut and muscular!! I do curls with a twist to get that nice cut. :wink:

yes more squats and dead lifts for today. You can never do too many of those! SRT oh yes always!!! Good for whole core not just abs.

*EDIT* was so busy prepping for move yesterday I forgot to come and note my work!!!:indifferent:
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last workout of level 2. I may have to push it back a day because I hurt my ankle and i feel a cold coming on. However, I am so glad it is almost over.

Are you doing another 6 weeks of Butt Bible or are you moving on?

i am still deciding if I should do a second round of the 6 weeks or go onto Core Secrets. I am sick of Pauline Nordine.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Yay!!!!
    Yes if you need a break take it.

I'm going lvl 2 2 wks and lvl 3 two wks then bounce between the two. I don't think lvl 1 can really offer anything short of simple stretching cuz we've advanced beyond it.

Someone said mute her and keep working.
  • leahalissa
    leahalissa Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness. I have to try this.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I did Lower Level 3 the other day and I honestly felt like I was gonna pass out..not a good thing. I was even modifying. I'm kinda Bored with Pauline and was gonna give it a break but I do know that her workouts work because 3 days later I am STILL sore and feeling it. I may give it another go. I DO wanna finish so that I can say that I did and feel like I accomplished something. The other workouts I have done have seemed easier compared to Pauline.