Hello Everyone

Options
muirspud
muirspud Posts: 27 Member
Hi, my names Andy, from Uk, im 27. 4 years ago i hit rock bottom at the not so small weight of 20stone, approx 280lb. I gradually lost weight by changing my lifestyle but never dieting as such, until the last 6 months.

I started the year at 17stone 1, (239lb), and today i weigh 15st5lb(215lb), after losing 9lb in the last 2 and a half weeks using myfitnesspal.

Would be good to follow, like minded and weight people as i want to get down to about 14st 7 ish,

So feel free to add away as i update my food diary daily and also cook alot of food as well.

My only downside is, i love foooood!

This is me 4 years ago, and me of today

287g5dl.jpg

Replies

• muirspud
    muirspud Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, my names Andy, from Uk, im 27. 4 years ago i hit rock bottom at the not so small weight of 20stone, approx 280lb. I gradually lost weight by changing my lifestyle but never dieting as such, until the last 6 months.

I started the year at 17stone 1, (239lb), and today i weigh 15st5lb(215lb), after losing 9lb in the last 2 and a half weeks using myfitnesspal.

Would be good to follow, like minded and weight people as i want to get down to about 14st 7 ish,

So feel free to add away as i update my food diary daily and also cook alot of food as well.

My only downside is, i love foooood!

This is me 4 years ago, and me of today

287g5dl.jpg