Race Bags

Options
LanderRose81
LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
On the morning of a race - I get my Race Bag all set - my race bib, watch, iPod, extra socks or flip flops (depending on the season) among other things. I take out what I need when I get there and the rest stays in the car until I am done. I was wondering what everyone else puts in their race bags? Do you have a special bag dedicated solely for races and nothing else?

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    On the morning of a race - I get my Race Bag all set - my race bib, watch, iPod, extra socks or flip flops (depending on the season) among other things. I take out what I need when I get there and the rest stays in the car until I am done. I was wondering what everyone else puts in their race bags? Do you have a special bag dedicated solely for races and nothing else?

I do... Its my Tri/Run/Swim bag

It depends on what Im doing. IF its a Triathlon everything goes in it. If its a run. the helmet, bike shoes, wetsuit all get removed. Etc...
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I have 3 bags, one each for run/bike/swim and they go in a big bag for tris. Otherwise, I just stick one of them in the bigger bag and go. I want a full fledged tri bag but on a budget.
  • LanderRose81
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! What is a Tri bag?
  • LanderRose81
    Options
    Those are really nice!

I decided that since I have completed more than five races I was treating myself to a new race bag. It just came (I ordered it from 31 and had it embroidered). I can't wait to use it!

3exhe.jpg
  • LanderRose81
    Options
    Anybody else want to share? :wink:
  • MissMollieD
    MissMollieD Posts: 130
    Options
    I have an individual bag for just about every sport. I generally make use of the reusable grocery bag OR I actually reuse the bags they give when you go to the race. I have a bag for swimming, running, boxing, and hashing (any of you runners hashers?).
  • LanderRose81
    Options
    Um...what is hashing? :ohwell:
  • MissMollieD
    MissMollieD Posts: 130
    Options
    Google it. It's for the "die hard" drinkers - I mean runners, among us. :wink: