before and after, 80 lbs.

Options
124»

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look totally and absolutely AMAZING!!!! :love: I am impressed with your dedications and sacrifice!!! 30 day shred is probably a perfect choice to tone and bump it up a notch for that last 10#!

All of that in 10 months is very impressive and the lifestyle changes of whole grains and no red meat...very cool!:glasses:

Congratulations on an incredible victory!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:
  • yeahthatguy224
    Options
    :noway: you look amazing...thanks for sharing your success..Can I ask how your abs look? was that one of you problem areas, if it was how did you work on it?

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    thanks. it is one of my problems. it isnt tooo bad but i definitely need to work on it somehow.

First of all, let me say wow, you look phenomenal :) I do definitely know where you're coming from, I'm down 110 now from just over last year. Even though I look good 2 shirt sizes less, I'm now fighting the battle against loose skin :/

It'll take a while, you didn't gain all the weight in 10-11 months, after all. But regardless, the confidence boost you gain from such a huge transformation is amazing, and seeing old pictures of myself or seeing old friends is just that much more enjoyable.

You've come a long way and I'm sure you have guys lined around the block for you nowadays ;)
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!!! You must feel so good about yourself!! I just have to ask.....what was the final turning point that made this time "the right time" for you to stick with the program? I'm so tired of trying diets and new programs and failing. I'm at my all time heaviest weight right now and have roughly about 50 lbs to lose and can't seem to get it together to follow through with anything for more than 2 weeks. Any tips?
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    I can't see the picture :grumble:

I want to see and state How "Fantastic" you look too. :laugh: Anyway, I'll take eveyone's word for it.

COngrats! and Great Job... but I still want a peek. :wink:
  • lbpw
    lbpw Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi,

I just wanted to say WOW you look amazing. You looked pretty on your before picture but you are super pretty now!

I just wanted to ask, because your starting weight was the same as my starting weight and I want to get down to the same goal weight as you - how fast did you go on the treadmill? Did you run for 30 mins each day or walk?

I cannot run due to a spinal injury so i have to walk at the fastest pace i can on the treadmill so i was curious the speed you went at? Also did you find your body became conditioned to that exercise or did you find it was ok?

I am 30 in Jan 2011 and I would like to think i could get all my weight off before that time - with you losing it within 10 months it has very much inspired me to crack on with it.

Thanks for posting your pics :)
    If you can't run walking would be fine. I usually run for about a minute off and on and can't do anymore. I walk at 4.5 mph but I had to work up to that. My body definitely got used to the treadmill so after awhile I started increasing the speed. You can do it, good luck!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I can't see the picture :grumble:

I want to see and state How "Fantastic" you look too. :laugh: Anyway, I'll take eveyone's word for it.

COngrats! and Great Job... but I still want a peek. :wink:

If there is a blank where the pic should be in the first post on the thread, and a red x in the left corner of the blank area, assuming you are using IE for a browser, right click on the red "X" and choose "show picture" or "show image." If that doesn't help, you might need to download some recent MS updates to your pc. I had trouble last week with images not showing until I loaded my updates. I am running Vista Home w/ IE 8.

Good luck!!:flowerforyou:

And Congrats to the original poster--you are an inspiration!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • lbpw
    lbpw Posts: 77
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!!! You must feel so good about yourself!! I just have to ask.....what was the final turning point that made this time "the right time" for you to stick with the program? I'm so tired of trying diets and new programs and failing. I'm at my all time heaviest weight right now and have roughly about 50 lbs to lose and can't seem to get it together to follow through with anything for more than 2 weeks. Any tips?

I basically just had enough I wanted to be able to buy clothes in the sections everybody else my age were. I was so stressed out about it that literally on new years day I started. The toughest thing I think is just getting into the swing of things and sticking with it. After about a month it was routine. So my advice is just think that in a month from now there will be changes and you'll feel proud. Tell yourself that if you stick with it for say a month it will get easier. You can also say that after a certain amount of time you'll reward yourself with something if you make it to that point, like a new piece of clothing or something. Good luck!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    OMG you rock! KI just want to lose 32 pounds and it seems so far away and so unatainable, but to see your pictures gave me hope that if I just stick with it and believe in myself that I can fight my way to dropping those 32 pounds. Thanks for sharing!!!
  • MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Congrats! :)
  • ktrichards87
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Even though there are a ton of posts reinforcing your transformation I just have to add that you look GREAT! Good luck on the last 10 and toning!
  • BaisMom
    Options
    What an inspiration! You've done a great job.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congradulations, you look awsome, why 10 more pounds, your perfect now.:flowerforyou: wow you did it!! Im so happy for you
  • pammer22
    Options
    VERY inspirational! Thank you for sharing your "tricks of the trade" - 72 lbs is my goal....makes me feel like I can get there!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!