Art and Tech Education

Options
Best tv shows: anime, British shows, and shows with British people involved. Conclusion: When art and technology education can't be paid for, there end up being a lot of bored computer zombies who just want money so they can consider other things >_< and a lot of people who just want to move far away.

Basically, I think the United States would have a lot more satisfied, productive people in it if there weren't so many cuts to the funding for education in artistic fields. Just saying, maybe that's a little part of the reason why entertainment, job markets, and financial states are going down-hill.

Replies

• _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    WTF are you talking about?????
    free-sign-smileys-972.gif
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    lol...please dont be an economist. That is definitely not your calling in life.
  • AddictionForBeauty
    Options
    Not planning on it. This was just me ranting. Anyway, I can understand why you don't agree with what I said, but why be so against it? I know that the government doesn't have the money to pay for all of that, I'm just saying that things would probably be better (not perfect, but better) if more extra-curricular programs could be available.