Options

Replies

• Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey from Ottawa!:drinker:
  • missattitude57
    Options
    I'm in St. Catharines, Ontario...got up to 35 with the humidex today, yikes! Tomorrow's supposed to be the hottest day of the year with 44 degrees with the humidex! Thank goodness for a desk job in the a/c!
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    *wave* from the east coast. I'm from Fredericton, it was really hot and humid today... thank god for A/C <3
  • keish84
    keish84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mississauga ON here and no AC:sad: About to attempt a workout in the basement as its the coolest place, lets hope I don't pass out. Have a great evening follow Canadians :flowerforyou:
  • grapegirl1
    grapegirl1 Posts: 22
    Options
    Yup Yup, Hot Hot in Ottawa here. My grass is straw, my plants are dead and the river is lowl low low. I wish I was in Whistler in the wicked snow they had last year. Just going to hope it breaks soon. Where do you wish you were to stay cool?
  • mojo501976
    mojo501976 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm from Nanaimo BC. We finally got our hot weather last week and it seems to be lingering here still! But alas, it will soon leave again and we will get rain, and more rain. :(
  • _mglo_
    _mglo_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Toronto, Canada here .... 37C tomorrow!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    Love the heat. Sure beats the cold. Hate all the rain. I am from Edmonton,:drinker:
  • dorwozney
    dorwozney Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Manitoba. Has been crazy hot here but it is alot cooler today:)
  • ashypoo03
    ashypoo03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Ottawa..well Orleans
  • gogogo53
    gogogo53 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    NOrthern Ontario
  • coreykantola
    Options
    Hello from Niagara Falls, it's HHOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I just spent 10 days in Canmore, AB with a few days spent in Armstrong, BC. You can keep all that heat! It was gross lol I prefer the cool breeze off the Atlantic Ocean :))
  • cdnwinter79
    Options
    Northeast BC here (and I'm talking about north of Prince George... lol!)

I grew up in London, Ontario, but the heat is waaaay too much for me. So I moved as far north in BC as I dared to lol! Now I get about 9 months of winter, a couple months of spring/fall and about 1 1/2 months of summer. I love it!
  • nikkicormier82
    nikkicormier82 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    GTA, Ontario here:)) very hot!!! Especially for my 2 Siberian Huskies:( i love it though
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    manitoba here!! rainy today but its refreshing haha... vegas in 6 days for me woop!
  • wxb136
    wxb136 Posts: 5
    Options
    From Ottawa here...and hoping that we get rain and some cool weather soon...weird! I normally wouldn't be looking for that, but my lawn looks like hay and I've melted away
  • Dhellia
    Dhellia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in Winnipeg! :)
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    BC and freakin hot here too
  • adrushe
    adrushe Posts: 25
    Options
    Me! I'm Canadian and proud of it! Glad to see so many others on here :)