Before & After Pictures

Options
Rambo313
Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
Hello All,

I know I have a lot to work to do, but I thought I would post pics as I have always struggled with my weight. I also have under active thyroid, People told me I would never be a runner or a great exercise, or that I would always rely on my inhaler. I always wanted to be the skinny girl, but I am not and never will be but what I will be is STRONG. Also, I relied on the scale to be my determinant of success, but sometimes you have to go by the way you feel, I am fitting into the smallest clothes ever and I am the strongest ever. I am battling the last 7lbs but they seem to not be budging but its ok because I am happy and that is what counts. My progress photos are below. My heaviest at 167 and my current weight is 137. A number on the scale does not determine how great of a person anyone is, I am learning to realize that.

Thank you all for taking the time and read my story.

weddingpic.jpg

weddingpic2.jpg

NSSPLITPIC.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo-2.jpg

flexphoto1.jpg

flexphoto-3.jpg

Replies

• Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Fantastic - You look incredible
  • Rambo313
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!!!!! That means a lot :)
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!
  • samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Congrats on all of your hard work :)
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Great job, you look amazing!!!!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Wow!! Congratulations on all that you have accomplished. Sometimes the scale is our biggest enemy, and it`s nice to see someone learning to overcome that.
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! not only thin, but fit too! Any tips for a beginner looking to not only get thin, but gain a bit of muscle too?
  • puddentain
    puddentain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great, but more importantly, you probably know now that there's nothing you can't do!
  • Rambo313
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • blondie6688
    Options
    You go girl!! Great job!!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    Your arms are fantastic!!!
  • dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    You look great! Are you following a certain fitness plan?
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Holy SMOKES! You look fantastic!
  • Rambo313
    Options
    You look amazing! not only thin, but fit too! Any tips for a beginner looking to not only get thin, but gain a bit of muscle too?

Dont be afraid of lifting girlie! I use to be but don't be afraid of a little heavy weight :) Make sure your protein comes from lean stron sources such as tuna, chicken , turkey and I try to stay away from processed foods as much as I can :)
  • doreenOrtiz
    doreenOrtiz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and you got great definition, eventually I want to have that too(good motivation) keep up the good work.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    AMAZING GIRL!! GREAT WORK!
  • Rambo313
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! (Just out of curiosity, what are all of the hand gestures all about? Is that some sort of workout?)

Im Italian LOL I cant help need to include hand gestures! But I was flexing haha
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very big difference!
  • Rambo313
    Options
    You look great! Are you following a certain fitness plan?

I find great workouts on body building.com, Pinterest.com, I run, martial arts kickboxing, Insanity, jump rope Ripped in 30 by JM. I mix it up all the time! Cardio and strength training.
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    you looked good before.. IMO
    but you look AWESOME now :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!