New user so I would love friends to cheer me on!

Options
I'm just getting started on reaching my goal of losing 25 pounds and it would be great to have friends to keep me motivated!

Replies

• briannelynn83
    Options
    I am also just getting started on reaching a goal of 20 pounds! I would love to help keep you motivated! Good luck!
  • hwells0614
    hwells0614 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. Let's go girls. We got this!!!
  • gmjojo
    gmjojo Posts: 1
    Options
    I also am a new member and need help to keep moving. Good luck girls. I have 70 lbs to lose.
  • kafergie
    kafergie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me I have about 30 pounds to lose, its good to have motivation and support.
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    sent you a request :) I have about 30 more I'd like to lose!! :)
  • deshannonhatala
    Options
    I am new to this site(again)...with one week under my belt!. I have A friend on here and would like to have more for support as well. If you would like, you could add me and we can cheer each other on. I am on a mission to lose 50 lbs, so let me know!
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request. :happy:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Malgorzata79
    Malgorzata79 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Im here if you need me. Just read my profile and add me on.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request :)
  • Cbwade
    Cbwade Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and would absolutely LOVE some friendly support. I am a mother of three girls (11, 9, and 3), a teacher (elementary special education), and a wife (married for 13 years). My husband is a health nut and is actually taking protein powder to GAIN weight! I need to lose 77 pounds or more and am realizing that the older and busier I get, the more difficult it is. I used to be as fit as a fiddle, but my inactive lifestyle and love of food is catching up with me....fast! HELP!!
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (:
  • HelenaMH
    HelenaMH Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm just getting started on reaching my goal of losing 25 pounds and it would be great to have friends to keep me motivated!

I have about 30 to lose - friend me if you'd like, I'll help encourage you! :)
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • elisatd
    elisatd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 days in and need ALL the support I can get. My goal is to get rid of this nasty extra 20 pounds and so far I'm down 6. Would love some more friends to help motivate me on my journey. Please feel free to add me to your list of friends. :happy:
  • lillianelise
    lillianelise Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You may add me!
  • kacibeth
    kacibeth Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too! My goal is to lose 30lbs and I've been trying to lose these 30lbs for a while and have no success b/c i always give up. Even right now I don't REALLY want to post on here b/c i don't REALLY want you guys to keep me accountable because it's easier to just hide and not really do it. But, I have to stop making excuses.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me. We'll do this together.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me! We all need support!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, any of you! :D