line down my belly

Options
i still have around 20 pounds to go but i am seeing a line from my boobs to my belly button. and now i see one coming up the other end! is this the begining of muscle peeking through or what? am i getting close? anyone else see this line in fat on the belly?

Replies

• AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    bump! Help my friend! :heart:
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    yes please!
  • takechances
    Options
    Note: I am NOT a doctor.

Now, my sister had what you described, so I'm gonna throw this out there...
    Could you be pregnant?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Note: I am NOT a doctor.

Now, my sister had what you described, so I'm gonna throw this out there...
    Could you be pregnant?

This is what crossed my mind.
  • katmariew
    katmariew Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linea_nigra
    ---

If the OP is talking about more of a crease-line...I don't think it's the pregnancy sign people are talking about.
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    yes a crease! bite your tongues with the pregnant part (i've got 3 little girls already) and hubby snipped! its like a crease right up and down the middle. i think it could be the start of something great but never saw it before. i'm getting close to goal (20 Lbs) so i thought maybe this was muscle or maybe the end of the struggle at least! you know a little lite at the end of the tunnel. i don't know what my belly looks like not covered in fat, well its still covered in a bit of fat but i'm starting to see a crease.????
  • jamiealdridge02
    jamiealdridge02 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :) that's muscle forming. Soon you'll start to see lines on the sides too!!
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    That is definately progess! My line is starting to come back too!! I have a pic on my profile with July 8 stamped on it and you can kinda see that line! It's exciting!! Congrats!!
  • datikihut21
    datikihut21 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Lol @ the pregnancy talk. But, wooooooo! I remember when I first saw that, too. So exciting. Congrats! :-)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have never seen the line down the middle but I get lines on the side..............so I say ya, it's probably muscle starting to show.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Honey, I think you have the start to an ab line! :) I'm seeing mine poke out too!
  • dreamsofsomeday
    dreamsofsomeday Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've started to get that line, too, as I've started to lose weight :).
    I don't know for sure, but there's a possibility that it is due to losing fat in the stomach region, thus causing the abs to become more visible.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    ab line :) I have one also and my sides are starting to form nicely also :)