Leslie Sansone DVD - suggestions?

Options
I have hear great things about her videos but i dont know which one I should buy. I just want something different what video do you suggest and what success have you had?

Replies

• tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    my mom does the 1 mile or 2 mile one, i am not sure which one exactly.. she swears by them and LOVES them.. but I am a big girl (318lbs) and I could barely make it through 5 minutes. I needed to start lower.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I have the 5 mile Fat Burning DVD, I love it! Leslie Sansone is awesome :smile:
  • tiffeh345
    tiffeh345 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

My mom bought the 5 mile one and I bought...I think it was a 3 mile one. Needless to say, we both prefer the 5 mile one. Leslie is a very motivating person. I love her! :)

We always just put it on the 5 mile and go as far as we can and then stop. It works for us.
  • Sasha2211
    Sasha2211 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    She is great,I have a few of her DVD's amd I like them all. You adjust how many miles you want to to that day and no matter which one you choose - she acts like you are a star :)
  • duhblond
    duhblond Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My favorites from her are "Walk Slim - 5 Really Big Miles" and "5 mile Fat Burning Walk" but if you are not used to fast walking you might want to start with "Burn Body Fat and Sculpt Your Arms" or "Power Walk With Friends"

Hope you enjoy them :)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I have several of her's, i do the 3 mile walk start to finish every other day
    i also like her 5 mile toning
  • JenRei87
    JenRei87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    lost my first 25 pounds with her videos before i started here, she is awesome!! Just do 3 miles every other day for two weeks and you'll start seeing results! :)
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have the 2 mile one. Great for rainy days. I think she's really motivating.
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    youtube her. I know there are 1 and 2 mile videos on youtube. Then you can buy her dvd's at target. i like the 5 mile one with the band.
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have 3 of her videos and like them all. One is a 3 mile and if I have been bad about exercise for awhile I do that one. The other 2 are 5 miles each but if I don't have time I shorten it to 4. I do get bored if I do the same video too many days in a row. Then I start to skip exercising. I would like a few more of her videos so that I don't do that.
  • zumba89
    zumba89 Posts: 82
    Options
    my mom does the 1 mile or 2 mile one, i am not sure which one exactly.. she swears by them and LOVES them.. but I am a big girl (318lbs) and I could barely make it through 5 minutes. I needed to start lower.

I'm 329 pound and yes it's hard but I know you can do it.
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options

I use this one as well and I love it. I have a knee injury (50% patella tendon tear) so it gets my blood pumping, burns calories and is low impact enough that my knee is perfectly fine with doing the whole video. I also have a small space to workout in and it is no problem with this video.
  • delight232003
    delight232003 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk and I love it! The first and third mile are each 15 minutes (4 mph). The second mile is 12 minutes (5 mph). She adds strength training to the walk and I have yet to get bored. I use the DVD on the days I can't make it to the track.
  • mariselaalves
    mariselaalves Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have the 4 mile one and I love it. I already lost 7 lbs my first week. I'm excited to see what I lose at the end of week 2. :happy:
  • cancanican
    cancanican Posts: 12
    Options
    Leslie's 5 mile DVD has the power to shake n throw away your piles of fat. Best part is that it is light on knees. Donot think twice just buy.:flowerforyou:
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options

The miles are broken up so that there is a small segway between each one and you can easily stop at just one or two or however long you can do. She even says several times in the video that if you can only do one mile that day, its okay or need to tone down your pace, not do the kicks, ect that it is perfectly okay. I would really encourage that you consider this one, that way as your strength improves you can keep going without having to buy a new video, you can just keep going.
  • sbb7249
    sbb7249 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love her Walk Slim 5 Really Big miles Video. If you do the whole thing it's a little over an hour and 15 minutes. I love to mix and match the walks. I also purchased her Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection. I'm going to celebrate my next 5 lbs loss with that video. I love her positive energy, her videos easy to follow & you really do get a work out. I highly recommend!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I have a few of her workouts but my favorite is her newest. Leslie Sansone: Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan has 5 days set up from 1-5 miles and includes some workouts for abs, arms etc. Best part is you can go in and create your own workout by combining as many miles and additional workouts as you want.
  • tammyc226
    tammyc226 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have the 5 day slim down. It has 5 different workouts each only 12 or 14 mins plus a warm up and cool down. You can mix and match the workouts as they focus on different things such as arms, legs, tummy. Very low impact as I have bad knees and back. I highly recommend her dvds
  • mondesa
    mondesa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!! I just bought 2 or her DVD's Cant wait to get started