What's your last meal?

Options
Not sure if this has been posted before, but I figured since we all love food here I'd give it a go. If you were on death row about to be executed, what would you have for your last meal? I think in most states you can have anything up to $25?

I'd have a large supreme pizza, a king size whopper meal with coke, a chocolate malt, and a costco apple pie. And if there was money left over, some carne asada tacos!

Replies

• rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Oh my that's a good one!

I guess I would have a Steak Sandwich, with provolone cheese, mayo, lost of lettuce, grilled onions, fresh onions, all on a french bun. Sooooo good. Its not totally bad for you but its my favorite!!!!! The bread is probably the worst for you.
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Sushi
  • MartiJ521
    MartiJ521 Posts: 434
    Options
    fried mac and cheese & funnel cake.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Rare eye fillet steak with chunky chips, dinner rolls and gravy. *droooool*
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I hamburger a nice perfectly done hamburger with onion rings and a beer.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Nachos, ham and mushroom pizza, Dr. Pepper and a Boost bar.
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Elephant Ear with Cinnamon Glaze... and Birthday Cake...
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Chimichunga with chicken and cheese and beans, chocolate chip cookies, brownies with fudge frosting, and blue Doritos with vanilla coke. I've never thought about this before, and as soon as I asked myself I knew this would be it, lol. Chimichungas are my favorite thing ever.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    LOL I read this all wrong I thought you asked what I had last. Cause that TOTALLY changes things haha.

Give me some filet mignon and garlic mashed potatoes and a lobster tail
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Probably roast lamb with mint sauce, gravy, dauphinois potatoes, braised red cabbage and Brussels sprouts and then either key kind pie or cherry pie with cream for pudding. Nom Nom.

Or a slap up curry including all the sides like naan and poppadoms.
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    I would have tartiflette - a yummy French dish made of potatoes mixed with onions, lardons and creme fraiche, topped with reblochon cheese and baked in the oven. The hangman's rope would snap with the weight of me after eating that!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Rare eye fillet steak with a béarnaise sauce with a side of chips and salad .. Yupp.. Would stiill have a salad but with some kick *kitten* dressing over it .. A large pot of beer plus emm .. Chocolate fondant if dessert was on offer .. Yumm .. Soo hungry right now lol
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    a salad with ranch from the Olive Garden
    TGIFridays loaded mashed potatoes
    Broccoli and cheese soup from O'Charley's and some Rolls with butter from there also
    and a hot fudge cake with extra hot fudge for Christmas!

me n my now husband had that meal ^^ on my 19th b-day, he asked what i wanted to do and i said i just wanna go to different places and get my fav. thing off each menu! it was so yummy!!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken, fried green tomatoes and fried okra. Then for desert my Grandma's biscuits and chocolate gravy. Takes me back to the " good 'ol days".
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    $25?

However much value peanut butter that buys and eat that #### really slowly...
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Spicy fried chicken, pancakes, buffalo wings, whatever is left over as much resses as I can get
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Large bowl of pho, carrot cake cheesecake, fried catfish, and spicy tuna handroll. If they allow, add in creme brulee and pistacchio ice cream.

Edited to also include In n Out Double Double with animal style fries, ummm peking duck, and foie gras.

Ok I think thats it, for now.
  • ClammyCupcake
    ClammyCupcake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    A giant cheeseburger with bacon & LTO, from New London Pizza around us, some of their smothered french fries (3 cheeses, bacon and ranch!!) a coke, a snickers ice cream bar and a bag of salt and vinegar chips. I would be READY to die at that point!
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Tesco sushi and cookie dough ice-cream.
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Definitely SUSHI!!!!!