Need pals pls

Options
Hey guys my name is Amy 29 mum of twin boys ive been a member for a while but I never keep at it,so I'm here with new motivation and asking if anyone would like to add me :) I have about 16lbs left and would love to share support etc ATM I'm trying to get into running and this afternoon I'm attempting a 5k, anyhow if you guys are interested in another pal I'm ya gal lol xcx

Replies

• Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I could do with some support too....have sent you a request :smile:
  • jamime
    jamime Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Amy - I am also a new member, joined in June. Kudos on the 5k! And that is awesome you have only 16lbs left! Wish I could say the same but I'll get there. Ive been biking (stationary) almost everyday for the past 6 weeks - lost 5 inches throughout my body - woo hoo! Less Jiggle! How old are you twin boys? I have a little boy myself and man he has so much energy its almost unfair. lol.
  • Xamybrynx
    Xamybrynx Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks for the adds witchmoo support is on its way :)
  • Xamybrynx
    Options
    Wow well done Jamime well done on your inch loss that fab,my boys are 2 1/2 arrrghhhhterrible twos timed two lol Sounds like you are very active with all that biking xcx
  • jamime
    Options
    Thanks Amy :) Oh I feel your pain - my son just turned 2 in April and boy or boy...he sure likes to test his boundaries. And you have double so I can just imagine! I try to be active as much as possible - but I'm not going to lie, it was hard getting started - but with me when I set my mind to something Im all gung ho! Plus it takes 28 days to stop or start a habit so I figured that if I do it everyday that it will be a habit I can always keep. It was hard growing up cause my two sisters had these small petite ( but short) figures and I was this tall big boned sister with extra meat on the bones...definitely was made it hard (except for the height part - liked that. lol)
  • Papabear0428
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd be glad to give and recieve support from you!
  • moonowl23
    moonowl23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Also feel free to add me too ^^
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you ilke!
  • Xamybrynx
    Options
    Lol one of my boys is laid bk and as good as gold but the other oh my he is a rascal just so naughty lately and hyper doesn't even cover it,I don't really get a chance to exercise I have my boys with me most the time so I only really get three times a week to run, i have numerous fitness dvds but can't get into them I forget to do the exercises and end up watching lol
  • jamime
    Options
    I know how the hyperness goes. lol. That is still great that you run 3 times a week! Dont sound yourself short. I understand being a mom is a 24/7 job for the rest of your life, and finding time for yourself is a challenge all it itself. You're doing great! When I bike I doing it when my son is taking his nap (or I'd never have time lol - unless I did it around midnight) and I catch up on my shows...It makes the time go by faster. I figured if I am going to watch tv might as well lost some weight while doing it.