starting 30 day shred!

Options
Hi, I am starting 30 day shred tomorrow! This is probably the 10th time I am trying to finish it! but this time is diiferent, i have a special occasion after 30 days to go to and I need to lose weight! anyone interested to start it with me?? :smile:

Replies

• mmbax06
    mmbax06 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    me! I have a special event in 30 days!!ko
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVD and will be starting tomorrow morning! I've been getting my diet revamped and now I'm ready to start working on my exercise (or lack thereof). I'd love to have people to motivate me :)
  • monasuli
    monasuli Posts: 99
    Options
    I just bought the DVD and will be starting tomorrow morning! I've been getting my diet revamped and now I'm ready to start working on my exercise (or lack thereof). I'd love to have people to motivate me :)

yaay we can motivate each other!
  • amandarae21
    Options
    Today is day 3 of the 30 day shred. I am hoping to see some results rather quickly. I am very sore, but I am trying to push through!
  • newcs
    Options

Definitely! Is there a spot in the 30 days where you usually get stuck or drop out?
  • newcs
    Options
    Today is day 3 of the 30 day shred. I am hoping to see some results rather quickly. I am very sore, but I am trying to push through!

Any tips for those of us about to start day 1?

-Danielle
  • lilspringchicken
    lilspringchicken Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I did level one a few hours ago. I haven't been doing it every day, more like once a week. But I'd be up for doing it 30 days consecutively with a group and cheering each other on. I think the level one workout is pretty easy, except for the last set of side lunges and arm raises. Perhaps my shoulders are just too weak, but I usually have to cheat on a few of them!
  • lilspringchicken
    lilspringchicken Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I do have one tip! When doing the punches in the cardio segment, aim at Jillian!
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    On my 4th day of it, need some motivation!
  • monasuli
    Options

Definitely! Is there a spot in the 30 days where you usually get stuck or drop out?

haha yehh after the first day when my whole body is aching!! :explode:
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    Good luck everyone!
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I bought it to take on holiday to help get me through no formal exercise for two weeks in Turkey. Tried it yesterday and was very impressed. I think I'll be coming home as buff as I go....maybe???? ;)
  • botaijm
    botaijm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just did my 4th day of level 1 today! I love it! I usually get bored with the same work out and rotate videos, so I am really going to try to stick to this one for the 30 days. I am also doing 20 min after on my elliptical.

One tip just be sure to follow her instructions on her form tips it helps! I was doing my squats wrong with another video and my knees hurt. Now listening to her tips my knees don't hurt anymore.

Good luck everyone!
  • monasuli
    Options
    I just did Day 1 level 1!!! yaaay! it wasn't as difficult as it use to be, but I am still sweating! ill be posting my results every 10 days! Hope I lose inches and pounds!

Hows everyone doing??
  • monasuli
    Options
    These are my starting measurements! my starting weight is 145 pounds!

Neck - 12
    Waist - 27.5
    Hips - 40
    Hip bone - 35.5
    stomach - 33.5
    thighs - 22
    arms - 11.5
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I did Day 6 this morning. My soreness in completely gone, I can walk down stairs and go to the bathroom without straining lol. I've lost 5 lbs! Unfortunately I did not take measurements but I FEEL awesome!! I feel like I've definately lost some belly already. And this may be silly but my collar bones are more visible :) as well as my wrists lol. I don't know why I like that but I do! I keep touching my collar bones ha ha ha!

Good luck! And keep at it :)
  • trinibabe069
    trinibabe069 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I"m going to start the 30 day shred this evening... but I know I should do it in the morning time.. just so lazy to get up at 4am to do it... but I have to.. i have about 25 lbs to lose so hopefully I can do this...need some motivation.... we can motivate each other on here...
  • newcs
    Options
    Oh, and I do have one tip! When doing the punches in the cardio segment, aim at Jillian!

Completed day 1 this morning and took your advice...surprisingly motivating :)
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 7 for me.. I have not missed a day. Days 1-3, I was very sore and dreaded doing it. Days 4 - 6 were much easier, I was a lot less awkward, and I feel amazing. I can feel a huge difference in the way my clothes fit.

You can do this!!!
  • aliceg94
    aliceg94 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2. So far I'm impressed with it :smile: