If you like metal, YOU'RE MY FRIEND!

Options

Replies

• dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    The older Mudvayne stuff works great too.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Everyone talks about how great Zumba is. I personally think if it was played to metal I would be able to do much better and actually enjoy it.
    Love to work out to: Mudvayne, Disturbed, Slpknot, 5 Finger Death Punch, Godsmack, Korn, Hell Yeah
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hijacking your thread. <3

Anyone into the harder stuff? I have more of a taste for death/black/drone.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Chuck Schuldiner. May he rest in peace. He was so ****ing metal it gave him a brain tumor.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS YOU ARE DEPRIVING YOURSELF!!
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    A big Metal fan, Always Metallica, the last few years been into Disturbed, and most recently discovered a danish band called Volbeat, which i believe are starting to do all right in the U.S. Volbeat have now topped Disturbed as most played by me at the gym.

Im going to see Volbeat on Thursday!! Just saw Metallica in Atlantic City - awesome! ROCK ON !!!
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    You like Dethklok ?

Do you folks like coffee?!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Slipknot, Volbeat, FFDP..... just to name a few that help in the gym........
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    METAL!!!!!!!
  • kariebo
    Options
    Add me! Love metal--- pretty much all i work out to except when i got to a class offered at the gym... .Metallica, Korn, Rob Zombie, Volbeat, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Megadeath, Stone Sour.... could go on and on.... \m/\m/
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    A big Metal fan, Always Metallica, the last few years been into Disturbed, and most recently discovered a danish band called Volbeat, which i believe are starting to do all right in the U.S. Volbeat have now topped Disturbed as most played by me at the gym.

Im going to see Volbeat on Thursday!! Just saw Metallica in Atlantic City - awesome! ROCK ON !!!

Saw Volbeat here in Detroit, amazing live band.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    When metal is blasting, you can lift heavier. Fact.
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    My 17 year old loves that Scream stuff. I thought it was crap. Then I "accidentally" listened on a walk one day. Now it is all i listen to when I lift or walk. Who needs words when you have kick *kitten* guitar and drums to keep moving..
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Metalcore (Trivium, Killswitch Engage, All the Remails, As I Lay Dying). Do I fit in? LOL
  • kariebo
    Options
    hehehe.. my 5 yr old and 3 yr old listen to metal with us... we edit some parts of course.. but theres nothing like hearing your 5 yr old belt out "Run to the Hills... Run for your Lives..." while the other one is learning "Welcome to the Family..." .... it all just makes me smile :happy:
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My playlist has quite the variety, but I love some Rage(OK, maybe they don't fall in to the official metal category, but they're angry and that's motivating), Lamb of God, and SOD while lifting.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Winger!
    Stewart, winger sucks \m/

beavisandbuttheadhorrorqr4.jpg
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Winger!

And, they like their girls too young. She was only 17....
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Listening to Skinny Puppy as I type this.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Winger!

And, they like their girls too young. She was only 17....
    17!!!!!! \m/
  • Rhodium1976
    Rhodium1976 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I usually lift with some sort of metal or punk: Ministry, SOAD, NIN, KMFDM, Dead Kennedys, Metallica, Korn, Misfits....

Cardio I listen to hard house, house, or trance.