Rewards?

Options
Do you give yourself rewards for your weight loss?

Replies

• JenS0301
    JenS0301 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have 17 more pounds to go for my 20 pound goal and then I will reward myself with new clothes or a mani/pedi!!
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not food related....I tend to just buy more clothes....since most of my old clothes don't fit me anymore!!! :happy:
  • kvcash
    kvcash Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I plan on rewarding myself in like increments of 10 lbs with things like a new charm for my pandora, new workout clothes, new tennis shoes, getting the new purse I want. Things like that. :)
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Yes kind of, but never food related.

More stuff like a haircut with a more expensive hair dresser than I would normally go to, or a new pair of jeans of something. :smile:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Tattoo for when i reach goal weight!
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Shopping of course!
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Spa day for halfway goal, and tattoo when I reach goal weight. When I am done reaching my toning goal, SHOPPING SPREE!! $500!
  • NanaDino4
    NanaDino4 Posts: 63
    Options
    clothes for now as I lose and my clothes get too baggy and when I get below a certain number will add to my tattoo
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    It depends. It's either clothes, or new toys, or food. Yeah, yeah, yeah, "don't reward yourself with food." But you know what? If I tell myself I'll be able to treat myself to a luscious supper and some creme brulee if I lose X pounds, it works!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    I get new toys mostly lol (hrm, ipod, whatever) and clothes :-)

I want to get a new tattoo when I get to my goal weight. A dragon on my thigh. So looking forward to it!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    getting my nose pierced when I get half-way and getting a tattoo when I reach my goal weight..also little goals along the way like getting a new hairstyle or getting nails done was very motivational for me =)
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Every 10 pounds I get a new pair of skivvies! As they get smaller they get cuter (no one likes baggy-saggies). BUT, I also buy myself a 'treat' once a month to keep me feeling good. I get a lip gloss or a nice makeup treat.
  • Meiya007
    Meiya007 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Escoflowne, That's kind of what I'm going to do only for me it's a super short hair cut that I've always wanted to do but feel that I need to lose weight before it will look good... Another thing, I looove your weight ticker! Dragonball is one of my favorite animes, and Goku one of my favorite characters! :)
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I originally had a couple planned rewards, but the weight loss has turned out to be a reward of it's own and I don't need any other actual rewards. I AM getting my belly button pierced again. I had it done in the past but was too heavy to ever show it off, then I lost the top ball on both my rings and didn't put a ring back in soon enough so it grew over. Once I am at my goal weight I can finally get one that I can show off!! I will also be getting new clothes, but not cause it's a reward but because it will be necessary as nothing I own will fit.
    I eat what I want all the time anyways so no need to reward myself with food, and I'm not a huge shopper so buying new clothes when I am not at my goal weight yet isn't all that exciting for me. I already get my nails done, and my hair I usually only feel like getting done once or twice a year so not much of a reward there.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I wanted to give myself a reward of a straight razor shave (I have never had one) and thought it would be a good reward for my first 30 lbs of loss but after speaking with my barber he said it is illegal now in the state. Thanks mommy government!!!