What's Your Fav Low Cal/Carb Snack?!?!

I know that a lot of people who are just starting out have a lot of trouble in the beginning learning how to calorie count and what is okay for them to eat and what's not, including myself. I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where everyone can post their favoriate snack/meal that is either low calorie or low carb. Maybe you will see something you haven't tried before and this will probably help everyone to include healthy snack into their daily diet and lose weight as a result...

The snack that I always crave and absolutely love is Strawberries with Truvia. Truvia is an all natural sugar substitute that doesn't contain Aspartame so it is much better for you than Splenda and other sugar substitutes and tastes amazing also! you don't have to give up sweet things because you're changing your life style. just alter them so they are healthier!!

Okay everyone, let's see what your FAV snacks are!!!

Replies

• FlamingFlipflop
    FlamingFlipflop Posts: 9 Member
    I just tried this for the first time from the health section at the grocery store.

Organic chocolate bar. Just 3 small square's of dark chocolate (almond, caramel, mint, orange) ANY of those! Dark chocolate is much better for you then milk.

Especially with dark chocolate, it's a bit bitter so it's easier to eat less. EXCELLENT for helping through you period cycle.

As well from the organic section, Kettle chips! They are extra crisp, Baked, and have natural flavouring which is MUCH more powerful and leave you craving less then normal.

(not to mention this stuff can be a pretty penny, so you want to make it last longer!)

Another of my favourites is 'apple butter'!! You can use that **** on anything (sorry i just ADORE it)