Recently had 2 babies!

Options
Hi, I'm Stephanie! I live in Honolulu, and I recently had 2 babies, 13 months apart, so needless to say, I packed on a few pounds.... or 50! *blush* The day my water broke with my son I weighed in at 231 pounds... this morning, almost 3 months later I'm at 183 pounds! After having him my weight leveled out around 205 pounds which is when I started to diet. My goal is 160... my husband said I can buy a whole new wardrobe! If I reach 150, he'll take me to Vegas. Woot woot!

Anyway, hello! :)

Replies

• ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Way to go and good luck on the rest of your journey. BTW...I'm so jealous about you living in HI. I visited Oahu in '08 and would love to move there :flowerforyou:
  • richiefixo
    richiefixo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    congrats on the lovelies! you can do it!!! just keep breast feeding as much as you can and eat healthily for you and your baby! Also look at miranda kerr for inspiration! goodluck! :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    congrats on the lovelies! you can do it!!! just keep breast feeding as much as you can and eat healthily for you and your baby! Also look at miranda kerr for inspiration! goodluck! :)

Did I miss where she said she was breastfeeding?
  • 1SlimShaylee
    1SlimShaylee Posts: 204
    Options
    i had 4 kids in less than 3 years (including twins) if i can do it, you can do it too!!!!!!! :) congrats on motherhood!!
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    Yea. i had two babies 15 months apart. and i gained 70 pounds with my 2nd pregnancy. i just have recently lost a lot of weight once i started counting my calories. this site is awesome. its hard losing weight after having babies, but it can be done. just takes determination and willpower. :)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your 2 babies and on your weight lose! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Brookeshg
    Brookeshg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i totally understand. My daughters are 14 months apart. My youngest almost 8months old. I gained 88 lbs during those 2 years of pregnancy. Feel free to add me :) support means everything
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Mine are 15 months apart! I feel the pain of this lol. I gained 60 with my first, I actually lost 5 having my 2nd, but I gained a lot when she was 3 months or so for personal reasons.
  • jasonr1442
    jasonr1442 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just keep bottle feeding them and pumping iron! :bigsmile:
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I had my last 2 kiddos exactly 12 months & 1 day apart. So I know exactly what you mean about the extra weight. I delivered my daughter 2/22/08 and found out 3 months later I was preggers with my boy and delivered him 2/23/09:) You would think as busy as all 4 of my kiddos keep me that the weight would have melted off....WRONG! My youngest is now 3 and I am STILL 13 pounds away from my goal. But I am getting there! Good luck to you girl and congrats on making the decision to be healthy!!
  • icemann78x
    icemann78x Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We had our son 2 years ago. Bad part is my wife lost the weight she gained. I apparently gained the same amount and decided to keep it on.
    Now our son is 2 and I am dropping the weight. I want to be a good example for him. Plus since we are talking about number two I can not afford to gain more weight. hahaha
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I thought maybe you had twins (like me) haha!! Anyways Vegas and a new wardrobe are GREAT motivators.
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have a 9 month old. I'm here everyday!