Hi! I'm new, 20 year old- desperate to be slim!

Options
I've been gaining weight throughout my teenage years and although I have tried to stay slim many times, I lose motivation all the time! Heard about this website through a search engine so hopefully it will provide the motivation I need to finally become slim!

My boobs have also been an issue for many years, they developed much earlier than everyone at school, and with my weight gain have also grown, which makes finding nice clothes and underwear to often be quite a tearful and traumatic experience! I have also in recent years become very self conscious about my belly, legs, arms and chin which has an immediate impact on my everyday life.

I'm happy to take advice/give advice from/to anyone, and would love to chat to people in the same position as me!

Replies

• ashypoo03
    ashypoo03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Read the success stories.. those provide me with lots of motivation .. good luck on your journey!! :)
  • daisyyyy123
    Options
    thanks so much! just had a look, feeling very inspired already, just want to get this weight shifted now!
    lots of people done so so well on there!
  • RicaFit
    RicaFit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like your title! I am old, 41, and desperate to be in the realm of slim! :laugh: I wish you the best! This is a good place to find accountability and support. :glasses: