It's On!!! (A Letter To Fat).

Options
valerina
valerina Posts: 2 Member
So, fat, you think you've won?? You think that you have taken over my life and that I cannot control myself. You think that you know me better? You think that this is just another week long fad I'm trying? Well let me tell you something......it's on! Or...soon to be off!! Hit me with your best shot! I don't have excuses to linger inside anymore, being inactive, when the sun calls me out. I'm being accountable for exactly what I put into my body and what I am doing with my body. You can't change the facts once they're entered into the log. You can't tempt me with work buffets, and candy passings, and free coffees. I have something I'm answering to. You are no longer my comforter, and you never truly were my friend.

So go ahead, start packing. Leave my counters, my cupboards, my fridge and my body. This farwell is final. I'm sorry to say that I won't miss you once you're gone. And forget about trying to get back into my life, you're not going to be able to. Even if you tried to find me, you wouldn't recognize me.

So Farewell, Good-Bye, Good Riddance, and So Long!!

Replies

• valerina
    valerina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So, fat, you think you've won?? You think that you have taken over my life and that I cannot control myself. You think that you know me better? You think that this is just another week long fad I'm trying? Well let me tell you something......it's on! Or...soon to be off!! Hit me with your best shot! I don't have excuses to linger inside anymore, being inactive, when the sun calls me out. I'm being accountable for exactly what I put into my body and what I am doing with my body. You can't change the facts once they're entered into the log. You can't tempt me with work buffets, and candy passings, and free coffees. I have something I'm answering to. You are no longer my comforter, and you never truly were my friend.

So go ahead, start packing. Leave my counters, my cupboards, my fridge and my body. This farwell is final. I'm sorry to say that I won't miss you once you're gone. And forget about trying to get back into my life, you're not going to be able to. Even if you tried to find me, you wouldn't recognize me.

So Farewell, Good-Bye, Good Riddance, and So Long!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    NICE
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    P.S. I have found someone else, her name is Fruite and I love her, so please don't call or write anymore.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    KICK *kitten*!!!!! Way to go!!!! :glasses:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB, WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Very cute.:smile:
  • davistheresa
    Options
    well put i second that :tongue:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Fat,
    I don't like you:mad:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    VERY well put!! Welcome to MFP!
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    my favorite saying is " FAT IS WHACK!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    my favorite saying is " FAT IS WHACK!

:happy: How about "Whack the Fat!":devil:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Creative - maybe I'll write one of my own.....
    thanks for sharing!
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!!:happy: