Any1 doing INSANITY

Options
hEY GUYS ,im fawad,just started out insanity workout am on my day 4 today and wanted to know if any1 else is also doing insanity ?? plz share ur thoughts :)

Replies

• DJ2NYCE
    DJ2NYCE Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am,day6 - muscles feel like mush.
  • mcgoughgirl
    Options
    I am! I had a rocky start so I just restarted today.
  • DayElias
    DayElias Posts: 6
    Options
    Just started as well on day 4
  • weekoldcoffee
    weekoldcoffee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What is INSANITY? I've been seeing it around...
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    I am (Monday, Wednesday and Friday only) but im only using the upper body strength workouts for now. Its too much of an abuse for me right now lol. On the days I dont do it, I do cardio (jogging outside). GOod luck with it and remember....HAVE FUN!
  • MJMARIN81
    MJMARIN81 Posts: 49
    Options
    Did it and loved it. Tough on the joints though. Be very careful with form. Every so often I would have to modify the jumps due to knee issues. Plan to go back to it in the fall though. Lost around 30lbs with that and eating right.
  • ginamc04
    ginamc04 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    LOVE Insanity!!!!:happy:
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i failed the fit test :O lol
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Yep, day 4. I find myself taking a couple more water breaks then they do. :happy: I like it so far, but it definitely kicks my *kitten*! I have killer leg strength, but find the upper body work quite challenging. Good luck!
  • chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    Insanity is a work-out DVD program by Shaun T .
  • weekoldcoffee
    weekoldcoffee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I just did a fitness test...and it kicked my butt :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1/Fit test yesterday. I just now finished Day 2/ Plyo Cardio Circuit. I wanted to die. I was dripping in sweat. Woohoo , bring on tomorrow! Lol Anyone doing it, feel free to add me so we can whine together. :sad:
  • MrsRBS
    MrsRBS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes, fit test yest and Plyo done today, sweating bad and super sore. :(
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I love insanity, but you guys please please please don't take your rest days as a break. Your body needs it. If you have weeks knees be very careful. If you have to cheat at first do it, and don't feel ashamed! You can all do it. I will be doing again mid-Augst if my foot heals (broken now). Other words of advice- Start with ice water! This will help you not to drink too much when you take a rest, drinking too much you will feel like you're gonna vomit. I would wear a sweat band or bandana if you could. Again, USE YOUR RESTS AND CHEAT IF YOU HAVE TO AT FIRST. . . . BUT WHEN YOU CAN DIG DEEPER. I would recommend a HRM, for example full out my HR is up in the 200s (not exactly safe). Have fun. .. .have fun! Feel free to add me as a friend. Best of luck sexy folks!
  • armyvettech
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 9 for me with Insanity. I bombed the fitness test and could hardly walk by day 3. The day after rest day was very ruff but I also was feeling alittle under the weather. I also have to take short breaks or modify the exercise if I just can't do what they are doing on the dvd. Feel free to add me if ya want:) Good luck!!!!
  • mcgoughgirl
    Options
    I also find myself taking extra breaks. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
  • atomic4197
    Options
    Second Day of Insanity and I am sore
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Last day of the Recovery week tomorrow and then I start the MAX portion... I'm afraid!! Hahah