Two exciting things!

Options
GumbyAnne
GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
For one, I weighed in at 179 pounds this morning, FINALLY breaking a 6 week plateau and putting me into a whole new "decade" of weight. Hello 170's!

I also had on odd milestone yesterday. I had my wedding ring accidentally fly off my finger for the first time. I washed and partially dried my hands, then as I was throwing away the paper towel I heard a *thunk* noise against the side of the can. I looked at my finger and my ring was gone. Luckily the garbage was recently emptied and everything that was in there was mine, so it wasn't TOO gross digging it out of there. I will definitely have to be more careful in the future.

This morning I am celebrating the 170's (and my skinny fingers) by wearing the very smallest garment from my old wardrobe for one more time. Later this afternoon I am rewarding myself by getting a very much overdue haircut and color. Yay!

Replies

• singcoz528
    Options
    Wow congrats! Breaking a plateau is an awesome feeling huh? :smooched: Way to go! And definitely be more careful with ur rings! lol. :laugh:
  • Road2Hotness
    Options
    Congratulations! How exciting! Way to go! :smile: :drinker:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Claires sells ring snugs that go around the underside of the band to prevent your rings from jumping ship!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    congrats on both accounts.

My ring won't even fit me now :sad: :sad: But hopefully one day it will and it will fall off too :)
  • clothestoburn
    clothestoburn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!

I'm in the market for a ring snug, mine flew across the parking lot at my daughter's gymnastics class as I closed the car door.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats!!

The wedding ring thing gets annoying...and the things that you can buy to make the rings tighter until you actually have them sized gets on my nerves more than the rings being loose.
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi I know how you feel, last week 159, in the 50's now and loving it.
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    Congrats! Claires sells ring snugs that go around the underside of the band to prevent your rings from jumping ship!

I need to hit Claires up for a ring snug...Thanks for the headsup

BTW - Congrats on your progress!:drinker:
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    so happy for you!!!!!
    Great Job!!!!!:drinker:
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou: I can't wait til I can fit my wedding band again. Right now it only fits my pinkie:sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!