starting 30 day shred!

Options

Replies

• coffeebrown5
    coffeebrown5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hopefully, today my honey will purchase it for me.
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did day 5 level one today and then I jumped on my elyptical for 20 minutes. I was sweating like mad when I was done but I felt so energized and proud of myself! Great way to start my day! I'm going to do it every day until I feel I'm done . . may take me a few more than 30 but I'll get there! hope I get good results!

Good luck all!
  • Jules221
    Jules221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred and loved it. Now I am doing P90X.
  • niknak333
    niknak333 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i just finished day two! feel free to add me if you need some motivation! i also did it before and quit after day 20, i definitely plan on following through this time.
  • SkinnyMrsWarren
    Options
    Today was my first day with the Shred, so I'm right there with you guys!:smokin:

Add me!
  • MiaLTaylor
    MiaLTaylor Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for 3 days, but I'm willing to start over .
  • botaijm
    botaijm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just did day 5 of Level 1 today! Not sure if I'm going to give myself a rest day. I'm afraid if I take a day off I'll quit.

I'm feeling great so far though my arms don't hurt as bad as they did. The anterior raises and side lunges are the hardest for me to do every move still, and the jumprope I despise. But I'm almost able to keep up the whole time. Knowing I can do more and more every day gives me motivation to do another day.
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS THE 30 DAY SHRED?? IS IT ON DEMAND? WHO IS IT BY?
  • botaijm
    botaijm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It's by Jillian Michaels and I get it free from YouTube. But you can buy it from Amazon too.
  • areyoukiddingme1111
    Options
    I just started this today! I did it in the morning and now I am already feeling sore! I hope I don't lose motivation because I really want to lose weight!!
  • kaylamarie54
    kaylamarie54 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love to join!! I'll be starting tomorrow or really today! :-)
  • Maryirene16
    Options
    I did lv 1 2 weeks ago. Went 4 days and then the 4th and company happened.
    I restarted yesterday, did day 2 today. Hoping this time I can finish it. It gets hard for me to do the jumping rope and jumping jacks but I modify it. I can't wait until I can do an actual push up either.
    motivation is much needed for me.
  • jillianlovesyarn
    jillianlovesyarn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday. It's amazing the difference a good bra makes if you're busty. I forgot to put my compression bra on before I started the DVD, attempted to do the jumping jacks and thought "Dang! I'm not ready yet!" I tried Then I remembered that I was going to try doubling up on sports bras and oh, wow. I'm not going to pretend to love the jumping jacks but the whole routine became a lot more pleasant.
  • MissCassieHughes
    MissCassieHughes Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1. *death*
  • snowball69
    snowball69 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    sounds fun but hard too :)
  • jackielovescamping
    jackielovescamping Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im on day 3 today, nearly didnt do day 2 as my thighs were killing.Felt much better after and alot better today.I know your supposed to stick with the level until your comfy then move on but im worried i will be on level 1 at 30 days.lol
  • nenyo999
    nenyo999 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm in! Can't wait!
  • c1nder
    c1nder Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 this morning....can't do a proper jumping jack to save my life! Did a modified jumping jack and going to practice throughout the day, every day, to get it right!

The workout kicked my butt!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Just did the first workout this morning!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    What are you ladies counting the 20 min workout as on your calorie counter? I was thinking Aerobics (general) or actually breakdown the individual minutes of each different exercise. What are you doing to log it?