what's YOUR proudest weight loss milestone?

Options
For me, my happiest, proudest, best feeling of accomplishment was buying my 1st bikini in my adult life last week. :)))

5'11", and 26 lbs of baby weight GONE!. Leaving for vacation next week and finally finally FINALLY feel confident enough to wear a bikini.

now THAT'S a wonderful feeling ! :D

what's your proudest moment?

12874351.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I tried on clothes from the box of clothes that were wayy too small for me and some of them fit :happy:

Congrats on yours!!
  • 20stac10
    20stac10 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look so skinny!! :happy:

Mine would be that today I am wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear for 3 1/2 years. I kept them around because I would tell myself i'd be able to get them back on some day. This morning they zipped right up without any struggle whatsoever. A proud moment for sure!

Enjoy your vacation!
  • Reneefit135
    Reneefit135 Posts: 170
    Options
    WTG!!
  • gijojo32
    gijojo32 Posts: 4
    Options
    Mine was crossing the finish line at my very first 5K. I didn't stop running the whole time!
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Getting to 154.6, which meant I had gone from morbidly obese (260) to a normal BMI in just a few days shy of one year!
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Being told by my doctor that I had lost enough weight that I no longer needed blood pressure medication. Next would be when I compared pictures of me from high school and I'm thinner now. That was 25 years ago.
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I shared this on facebook a few days ago to mixed reviews.... :D

The 5 gallon jug of water I am holding in this photo weighs about 40 lbs which represents my weight loss over the last few months. My next milestone is 60 lbs which will put me close to my goal and interestingly is how much an elephant penis weighs. Don't expect any pictures of me holding that... I'm too bashful to do nudes. ;)

21221599_7109.jpg
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    When I realized I could fit into all my small clothes that I had put away in storage, and then lately I have been feeling really proud because my small clothes are getting too big :laugh:
  • lcpruitt
    lcpruitt Posts: 11
    Options
    Being confident enough to go for a run in just a sports bra and running shorts
  • charmander89
    charmander89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Being able to fit back into all my old clothes that I haven't worn in as much as 4 years for some of them. Also, fitting into some jeans that my sister gave me and realizing they are the smallest size I have ever worn for pants :D

Funny thing is, I'm still 15lbs up from my lowest adult weight!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Hitting my goal weight of 199lbs last week. I havent weighed under 200 in forever.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I shared this on facebook a few days ago to mixed reviews.... :D

The 5 gallon jug of water I am holding in this photo weighs about 40 lbs which represents my weight loss over the last few months. My next milestone is 60 lbs which will put me close to my goal and interestingly is how much an elephant penis weighs. Don't expect any pictures of me holding that... I'm too bashful to do nudes. ;)

21221599_7109.jpg

^^^ okay, now, THAT made me cackle!! Thanks for the laugh.:laugh:
  • macmess
    macmess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have lost 70lbs since November and did the Spartan Race this past weekend. Might do another in September. It took me 3.5 hours, but I finished. I had to choke back the tears at the finish line... I was a spartan, after all.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I don't know.

50 lb mark

25% of my original weight

Lowest weight since 21 years old

Emptying my entire closest and having to buy new EVERYTHING including socks

It's really hard to decide.. once I hit 50 lbs down.. it's just been really really great one thing after another. :)
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    When I got home from Russia, after magically losing 15 lbs despite subsisting entirely on beer and pasta, my boyfriend picked me up and spun me around right there in the airport, like in the movies.
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Seeing a catty girl I hadn't seen in more than a year and she looked at me and said "You lost weight and I gained weight." In a not very kind tone. Sometimes just being is the best revenge :)
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear my high school class ring from 1981!
  • nihummel
    nihummel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    From the time I bought my wedding dress to my first official dress fitting, they had to take off 11 inches from the waist! I think I had tears in my eyes! A very proud moment.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    seeing a "normal" BMI. buttoning single-digit jeans. teaching myself to run over 3 miles (when originally i couldn't do a half-mile). it's been a great journey. :)
  • lawkens
    lawkens Posts: 13
    Options
    So far, being able to wear shorts everywhere without feeling self conscious about my legs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!