what feature do you love most about YOURSELF?

Options

Replies

• LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    My smile :happy: for sure I like my height (5'9) wouldn't be opposed to two more inches though.
  • natalie4grace
    Options
    nothing right now but I am working on that.... people tell me I have nice skin so if I had to choose 1 thing it would be my complection
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    MY HEART !!! My beauty is within...
    You have plenty of beauty on the outside too ! :smooched:
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I love my teeth, which is funny because it was actually a mistake by the dentist why they look the way they do. I don't have eye teeth (those are the ones next to the two main top ones in front), I have an extra set of canines instead. I had an extra set in my gums and my dentist thought it was my eye teeth and that I have never lost the baby ones (even though I told him I did). So he scared the daylights out of me and told me I either had to force then loose or we was going to pull them. I was about 13 and did not want my teeth pulled, so I somehow got them loose and they fell out and the extra canines moved their way down. Kids ask me all the time if I'm a vampire. I have grow to love them and think they make me special in some odd way.
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My eyes...
  • MichaeltheMarine
    MichaeltheMarine Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    my smile and laugh
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    My eyes...
    Agree - Your eyes are really amazing and show kindness as well
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    My daughters. They make everything beautiful.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My smile:)
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Was voted best eyes in high school so I'm going with that ;-)
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    Shoulders and traps
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    It can be outside beauty or inside! I was thinking outside when.i made the post but why not!
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    i also like my humor. i can give crap with the best of them i see the funny side of stuff
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My eyes and my stubbornness! I wouldn't be where I am today if I listened to those people who said women shouldn't be in my field.
  • collinj8
    collinj8 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My eyes, and my right pinky. It is just awesome.
  • melaninny
    melaninny Posts: 5
    Options
    My shoulders :)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I've discovered that my eyes get a lot of compliments lately.... and physically I'm learning to appreciate them a lot.

That said, I think I'm hilarious. I'm probably not, but I think I am... and that's my favorite part about me. Also, that I'm kind of nerdy.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Not sure I would use the word love...but I get a lot of compliments on my eyes....and boobs... :p

The problem with great eyes and boobs, is that if you have great boobs, no one looks at your eyes.

I've been married 15 years and still not sure what color my wife's eyes are. Not even really sure she has them. Come to think of it she does bump into *kitten* a lot.....
  • Blackbird16
    Options
    I get a lot of compliments on my eyes?
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    My butt. It really brings out my eyes.