I feel great, can you tell the difference? [Pics]

Options
bradthemedic
bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
I've never physically felt better. My endurance is up, my mental stamina and physical is through the roof. I can lift more and do more.

The problem is that I have BDD (body dysmorphic disorder) and I really can't see a difference in the mirror at all. Other people have said they see a difference including my sister who never lies. But BDD won't allow me to believe her.

I can't tell the difference between these photos in the slightest. Let's see if you can.

90 days ago
- No weight lifting, just good diet and minor cardio

30tlwlv.jpg

35 days ago
- Lots of cardio and calisthenics

16gfybr.jpg

Yesterday
- 2 weeks into heavy weight lifting and cardio routine

20aq4j7.jpg

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    you're definately firming up. I can see the start of a six pack going on there :wink:
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You are looking so good!! <3
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference - and starting the heavy lifting will definitely make things so FASTER!
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You look great brother. Adding weight lifting will definitely give you an advantage. Rome is not built over night but you are building your rome at a pretty good rate.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see more muscle definition...way to go!
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yes total difference, add some strength training and will come faster!
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the great work!! ;0)
  • bradthemedic
    Options
    You look great brother. Adding weight lifting will definitely give you an advantage. Rome is not built over night but you are building your rome at a pretty good rate.

Thanks.. I like the Rome analogy a lot. I lose sight of that so easily. Thanks pal. :)

Thank you for the compliments everyone. I swear I see no improvement. I even think I see regression. So this further proves I need to stop looking so frequently at my before/afters and such and focus on my routine. In 2 months if I don't see anything then I'll raise another alarm bell... but man that's hard to accept and dedicate to!

Off to the gym I go... did my run but I feel like I need to lift tonight too. Word!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Even I can see the difference! Great job!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Different shorts?
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I can really see it in your face as well. Great job!
  • bradthemedic
    Options
    Different shorts?

That could be part of it I suppose.
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your looking gr8! Keep it up your doing good.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I can see alot more definition in your abs and your chest. Nice work!!:drinker:
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    I can see more muscle definition in the last picture, especially in the chest area. You're doing great!
  • bradthemedic
    Options
    I can see more muscle definition in the last picture, especially in the chest area. You're doing great!

Thank you. I'm going to press on and see if I can get to a point where I can see it, too. :)
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Peep out those upper abs showing through!!
  • bradthemedic
    Options
    Peep out those upper abs showing through!!

Maybe a little. *blush*
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Awww that's sweet. I want a Rome! :) You're looking great. I see a big difference!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I can really see a difference in your chest and ab area. Keep going...You are doing amazing. Congratulations! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!