Fitbit Friends

Options
if anyone wants a fitbit friend to compare steps, distance etc with add me as a friend and i'll tell you my fitbit user name :-)

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Yes I totally want to Donna.. Thanks for the invite Maam. :happy:
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I need some fitbit friends :blushing:
  • hprozy
    hprozy Posts: 20
    Options
    Yes I would definitely like some fitbit friends. My name on that website is prosnit1
  • jlaurena
    jlaurena Posts: 60
    Options
    I would love some friends on Fitbit! My name is jlaur84
  • klf120
    klf120 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was wanting to add some of you to my Fitbit account, but I can't figure out where to search for a specific user name on the website. I only see the Facebook link and the email link.
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Just got my Fitbit. Need fiends as well. Need to know how to add on Fitbit site. My Fitbit and MFP name is the same.
  • klf120
    klf120 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you go to your Fitbit profile, you can copy the URL and post it here. Here's the link to my Fitbit profile:
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/23DYLQ
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I've just gotten a fitbit also! Love to get some friends: http://www.fitbit.com/user/23FGLX username minburke same as MFP :)
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a Fitbit user - and have been for arounod 6-8 weeks now. Love it!
  • ChappyEight
    ChappyEight Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm on there too. Enjoying it so far.

http://www.fitbit.com/user/23C26J
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I may not have a fitbit yet but I will get one very soon...please add me:)
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! I'm

http://www.fitbit.com/user/22YZZY

I seem to have lost the UBS port but I log every day
  • jessjpjb
    jessjpjb Posts: 38
    Options
    I love my fitbit!
  • SueCBrannon
    SueCBrannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone know what to do ... my Fitbit is not syncing to MFP. This just started yesterday. I have had mine for about 2 months and this is the first time it has done this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have posted on the Fitbit website, but no responses as yet. Thanks.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
  • fatfighter1979
    fatfighter1979 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi everyone
    im new here have just started about a week ago and was looking at getting a fit bit.
    please can you advise if they are worth getting, i work in an office so am sitting at the desk for most of my day but i do attend the gym before work though i have a polar heart rate monitor for this so i roughly know how many calories i have burnt in 1 session, just wondered if the fitbit would be usefull as an addition?

thanks
    kerry :O)
  • jonathantullett
    Options
    I sit at a desk all day, but I find having the fitbit provides encouragement to take the stairs up, take breaks to wander and get fresh air (keep up that step count!), etc. For me, definitely worth the investment (I also have Garmin Edge and Forerunner for specific activities, but the fitbit is great just for all day use)
  • jessjpjb
    jessjpjb Posts: 38
    Options
    when setting your fitbit up, under edit profile what do you have for calorie estimation? enabled or disabled?
  • mari0605
    mari0605 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bump. I'm getting my fitbit today and will need friends too :flowerforyou:
  • debabebai
    debabebai Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Reply for SueCBrannon
    Wed 07/18/12 07:56 AM

Anyone know what to do ... my Fitbit is not syncing to MFP. This just started yesterday. I have had mine for about 2 months and this is the first time it has done this. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have posted on the Fitbit website, but no responses as yet. Thanks.

+++Below is info that fitbit support sent to me. What I have learned on my own is that sometime I simply need to unplug/replug the base station from my computer. Maybe my usb port is going bad but this works for me.

1. Go to Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound ->Devices and Printers -> Device Manager
    2. Double-click on "Universal Serial Bus Controllers". ----> Right-click on the "Fitbit Base Station" and select “Uninstall" --> Check the box “Delete the driver for this device”
    3. A pop-up window may appear and prompt to reboot your computer. Click "No" to ignore the reboot.
    4. Unplug the Fitbit base station
    5. Go back to Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall a program -> Right-click on Fitbit Base Station (driver removal)” and select "Uninstall"
    6. Also, uninstall the Fitbit desktop client -> Right-click on “Fitbit vX.XX” and select "Uninstall"
    7. Restart your computer
    8. Download and install the Fitbit software from www.fitbit.com/start.
    9. Finally, plug the base station into a different USB port.