In need of motivators, hopefully other moms:)

Options
Hi, I've been using MFP for a few months but just started regularly a couple weeks ago. I am looking for some more friends for motivation and to keep me accountable. I am 29, the mom of a 2 yr old and the stepmom to an 8 and 12 yr old. I am 5"7' and my CW is 179lbs. I started this year at 195lbs but didn't get really serious until the end of may. I did just find these forums but would love to motivate you too:)

Replies

• peachknee
    peachknee Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi !! I just started using MFP and find it soooo very helpful - the message board is great, too - lots of advice and tips :) Good on you for losing the first 16 lbs !! I'd be thrilled to lose as much :) ::cheer::
  • JessWinnett
    Options
    Hey :) I've been on here for just over a week & am determined to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (and more ideally!) Feel free to add me, would love to support you on your journey x
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm also 29, and I have three kids: Audrey is 3 1/2, Harrison is 2, and Vivienne is 6 months. I'm a SAHM/student, and things are pretty crazy right now, but I try to be a good friend/motivator.
  • AmyJ0377
    AmyJ0377 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi!!! Been with MFP since January. I am 35 and the mom to a wonderful 3 year old and just became a stepmom to a 15 and 12 year old! Although the scale is not moving...I am dropping inches and feel stonger!!! I have been focusing on becoming a runner and I just started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred...today is day 3 and I am totally feeling it!!! Feel free to add me and good luck with your journey!
  • beth0672
    beth0672 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm a mom of 4 (10, 13, 15, and 17) I've dedicated the last 17yrs of my life to my kids and let myself go in the meantime. This is for ME :) I got serious about it a few weeks ago and I'm not looking back :)
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am the mom of a 5yo and just started MFP in May. I find it really helpful to stay on track. I am sending you a request.
  • cadigirl25
    Options
    Hi, I just started using this site I am 29 mother of one 4yr old boy. Feel Free to add me looking for friends on here for support. Looking to lose atleast 50lbs
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm a 37 year old mum with 2 boys. One 8 year old who has special needs and one 7 year old - both gorgeous (but then I'm biased!!!). I've lost 5 lbs so far but have stuck at that for a few weeks now and need to move on. Hopeing to lose another 23lbs and gain a healthier attitude to food. Anyone can add me and we can support each other.
  • SME1976
    SME1976 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I am Mom to 2 boys ages 6 and 4. I am 36, and started my journey at 160 and I am at 138 right now... 3 from my GW. I too am 5'7"! Good luck!