• erniewebbiii
    erniewebbiii Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Well done man! Keep it up!

Thanks man
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    booya!! you are sort of on my trajectory. was 265, 4-ish months ago, currently 225, shooting for 199 by end of Sept, then eventually 175 or lower. I'm 6'.

what are you stats? height, etc? and how did you do it!! your great example will help fuel and guide the rest of us!!

congrats!!
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    Amazing results!!! You look great!!!
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    booya!! you are sort of on my trajectory. was 265, 4-ish months ago, currently 225, shooting for 199 by end of Sept, then eventually 175 or lower. I'm 6'.

what are you stats? height, etc? and how did you do it!! your great example will help fuel and guide the rest of us!!

congrats!!

Thank you. I'm 5-foot-9, 199 right now. My original goal was 175, but the fitness coordinator at my gym recommended 185-190 due to my shoulders and large frame. I'm 36, feel 26. As far as how I did it? Hard work. I tell people who ask that there are no shortcuts. I've burned 200,000 calories this year, about 1,000 a day. I run 5 or more miles on average and five days a week. My diet isn't perfect, but you won't see me at McDonald's much anymore.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job!!!! You Rock!
  • erniewebbiii
    Options

congrats!!

Thank you. I'm 5-foot-9, 199 right now. My original goal was 175, but the fitness coordinator at my gym recommended 185-190 due to my shoulders and large frame. I'm 36, feel 26. As far as how I did it? Hard work. I tell people who ask that there are no shortcuts. I've burned 200,000 calories this year, about 1,000 a day. I run 5 or more miles on average and five days a week. My diet isn't perfect, but you won't see me at McDonald's much anymore.

Missing word ... life five days a week.
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    Amazing results!!! You look great!!!

Thank you.
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    Wow! Great Job!!!! You Rock!

Thank you. "Sweat is fat crying." I LOVE that.
  • rocket_ace
    Options
    "I run 5 or more miles on average and five days a week. "

I think you mean you "lift" 5 days a week? I need to get more strength training in for sure....

running 5 miles consistently is huge!! do you do that 5 days also? and if so, then do you split your workouts? also, how much protein do you get? Are you doing the whole "1 g per pound body weight" thing?
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    "I run 5 or more miles on average and five days a week. "

I think you mean you "lift" 5 days a week? I need to get more strength training in for sure....

running 5 miles consistently is huge!! do you do that 5 days also? and if so, then do you split your workouts? also, how much protein do you get? Are you doing the whole "1 g per pound body weight" thing?

I do some work on the elliptical machine. I'd ballpark the running at 30-35 miles a week, basically every day. I don't take many days off, depending on how I feel. And I really don't set any goals week to week. We eat a lot of veggies and not many meats at home.
  • rocket_ace
    Options
    rock on man - hearing your training program and stats makes me think I need to kick it into a higher gear for sure!! at 40 pounds down (with maybe 40 to go), I feel like I'm not losing weight as fast now so am starting to get worried and scramble to see what else I should be doing...methinks adding strength training and upping my running (from about 3miles a day now) is priority number 1.
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    rock on man - hearing your training program and stats makes me think I need to kick it into a higher gear for sure!! at 40 pounds down (with maybe 40 to go), I feel like I'm not losing weight as fast now so am starting to getting worried and scramble to see what else I should be doing...methinks adding strength training and upping my running (from about 3miles a day now) is priority number 1.

Well, I'll be the first to tell you that I push it. MYP recommends burning 594 calories a day, e.g. Do what you're comfortable doing. And if you are going to run a ton, make sure you get fitted shoes.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats on your success - you look great!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Great job, your doing awesome!!
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats on your success - you look great!

Thank you! And so do you.
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    Great job, your doing awesome!!

Thank you. Congrats on your weight loss, too.
  • harleyluvva
    harleyluvva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! Looking Great!! keep up the great work!!
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    Way to Go!!! Looking Great!! keep up the great work!!

Thank you :)
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!