I FOUND MY NECK & CHEEKBONES (Lol)..pics

Options
Sbehlmer
Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
I have been with MFP & on my weight loss journey for 91 days today, & have lost a total of 52 pounds so far (48 pounds until I reach "goal)...Well, this morning I found a picture of myself from a year ago when I went to a country concert & was completely in shock when I saw it...so I compared it to a picture from 2 days ago...WOW...I'm FLOORED!!!!.....I'm floored I let myself go that far...I'm floored I didn't care how I looked!! (Until I started MFP I was "living to eat", where now I'm "eating to live" (that's what changes everything!!!!)

I'm so happy to have been given the strength to take control of my life now & have been given me the opportunity to become a much healthier & more active mother :)

*****(On a lighter note, I found my neck & cheekbones..LOL!!) :)

BEFOREANDAFTER50POUNDSGONE.jpg

Replies

• ldalbello
    ldalbello Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference ! You look awesome good job.
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Keep it up!
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Thank you!!! :)
  • melmoran
    melmoran Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Losing weight can make you look like a totally different person!! Keep up the good work!!
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Amazing, keep up the great work!
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Well done =) x
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing :-) Keep up the good work.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and loved your post title:laugh: denise:drinker: :drinker:
    I have been with MFP & on my weight loss journey for 91 days today, & have lost a total of 52 pounds so far (48 pounds until I reach "goal)...Well, this morning I found a picture of myself from a year ago when I went to a country concert & was completely in shock when I saw it...so I compared it to a picture from 2 days ago...WOW...I'm FLOORED!!!!.....I'm floored I let myself go that far...I'm floored I didn't care how I looked!! (Until I started MFP I was "living to eat", where now I'm "eating to live" (that's what changes everything!!!!)

I'm so happy to have been given the strength to take control of my life now & have been given me the opportunity to become a much healthier & more active mother :)

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    SUPER!!!!!
  • thistime38
    thistime38 Posts: 62
    Options
    52lbs in 91days that freaking amazing!!! wtg!
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much (lol @ title...yea, I didn't realize I had them before) :laugh: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ksb0602
    ksb0602 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and loved your post title:laugh: denise:drinker: :drinker:

Fantastic Job!!!! I can't wait until I can see mine again :)
  • Sbehlmer
    Options
    Thank you!!! We Can Do This!! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :happy:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look excellent. WTG!!!!
  • sweetmspea
    sweetmspea Posts: 87
    Options
    Super job. You look amazing!
  • stumpycow
    stumpycow Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    that's incredible!! you look great!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job you're doing amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!