30 Day Shred.. Anyone want to start today?

Options

Replies

• jrmc83
    jrmc83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    day 5 lvl1 done.
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today I am on Day 6, Level 1...it's getting easier and I am feeling much stronger. Days 1-3 just about killed me!
  • jrmc83
    jrmc83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Day 6. Previewed level two and I think I'm going to die.
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 6 of Level 1. I'm thinking about taking a rest day tomorrow as they say you should give your body one rest day a week, but at the same time I really don't want to lose my momentum!
  • luckysvns
    luckysvns Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I was planning on starting this today any way! Good luck all!
  • macey333
    macey333 Posts: 42
    Options
    Day 9 done and it actually feels fairly easy now, only one more day of level 1 to go! However I imagine I will miss it after starting level 2 on Friday :)
  • macey333
    Options
    Day 10 done! Bring on level 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • macey333
    Options
    Day 11 done! God level 2 is a killer!!!!!! Haha, I think I'm the only one still writing in this topic :laugh:
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You're not alone (well maybe in writing, but not in actually shreddin' it!). I completed Day 12 this morning, after just transitioning to Level 2... Whew, you are not kidding, Level 2 is definitely a beast. I have yet to be able to get all the way through that last ab move without stopping one time. And the plank jacks are killer too! :devil:

18 days to go, and then I'm going to either do Level 3 from the top, or Ripped in 30!
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 today!
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 today. I'm feeling great!! My body feels and looks better. 26 days to go!

I can't wait to see the results!!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow marks Day 9 of Level 1 for me. I plan on taking a rest day on Monday and previewing Level 2 so I know what kind of torture I'm in for. :-) Good luck to everyone just starting and keep on keepin' on to all of those shredding!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    i am in whats the plan
  • Captian_Dathon
    Options
    I've done this a few times before and quite enjoyed it! Never lost many pounds but I always seem to need a tighter belt or new clothes after 30 days! I'll be starting new again tomorrow! Can't wait! :D
  • MrsNC
    MrsNC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started it about a month ago and fell off the wagon :( I have never been the workout type. But I do enjoy the 30 day shred Jillian kicks my butt but I know by day 4 I was getting the hang of it. I need encouragers to keep going, I'd like to start again tomorrow.
  • lewis350
    lewis350 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi from Australia! I just found this thread. I am currently on L1D8, good to see I am not the only person who was in pain after the first few days. What size weights are you all using? I am using 5.5lb weight and find them a killer, especially the arm raisers with side lunge!! Good luck to u all.
  • Janeyg49
    Janeyg49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am on day 8 level 1 and plan to start level 2 alongside it!!!! I need to complete it by 7th Aug as all my family are coming over to Spain for my sons wedding. I will let you know how I get on!!!!
  • JanisNunez
    JanisNunez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did this program before I went on a cruise in April and it worked magic! I have since just been downright lazy and remained in vacation mode. I don't eat terribly bad, but if I don't workout my body shows it. Since I am in the "big clothes" now in my closet, I decided to give it another go. Today was day 1 of level 1, plus a 15 minute jog. I'm also going to start charting again. :) Good luck to you all.
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was just looking yesterday for anyone that's starting. I know I'm a little late but need the motivation! I started it a few times last summer. Never even attempted level 2 yet since level 1 kicks my butt! So D1L1 TODAY!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    L1day2 hurt like hell, my thighs dont like to walk, my ribcage doesnt like me to breath.........and I love it count me in