Michigan and Missouri Crew

Options
Hey Mike, Kristen and Steph. I set this up so we can all talk and motivate each other. I hope it works.

I was lax last week entering my info becuase of work. i was mostly good and lost 2 pounds. i did do 6 days of cardio of atleast an hour a day. i need to bump it up and catch mike.

todays weight 220. last week 222. i will do 1 hour of cardio and then do p90x with marie tonight. Marie is going to work with me but she is not looking for weight loss but just getting tone.

Good luck. try to post daily your workout and food intake.

Lets lick some butt

Replies

• GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Options
    Hey Mike, Kristen and Steph. I set this up so we can all talk and motivate each other. I hope it works.

I was lax last week entering my info becuase of work. i was mostly good and lost 2 pounds. i did do 6 days of cardio of atleast an hour a day. i need to bump it up and catch mike.

todays weight 220. last week 222. i will do 1 hour of cardio and then do p90x with marie tonight. Marie is going to work with me but she is not looking for weight loss but just getting tone.

Good luck. try to post daily your workout and food intake.

Lets lick some butt

"let's lick some butt"bwahaharoll.gif
  • triben
    triben Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OK total 1300 calories today intake

Stepmill 456 calories, level 8, 30 minutes
    Elliptical 475 calories, level 16, 30 minutes
    Ben and marie p90x Chest and Back

we are on our game now
  • msulady24
    Options
    Hey! So I weighed in today and I've lost 4 lbs!!! Not quite up there with the 6 lbs Mike lost, but well on my way :) Now its just a matter of sticking to the diet and exercise routines. Only had one real slip up last week with the night time Denny's run but I worked out harder last week then I have I think in my whole life and feel great. Keep up the great job everyone :)
  • triben
    Options
    Kristen that is GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • manetta1
    manetta1 Posts: 138
    Options
    Hey guys:

Sorry took me a bit to grab hold of a computer. Ya I think i'm leading the pact as far as i know. I just been cranking out the double workout plans. This weekend the gym will be close so i'm going to have to find a way to still do a double workout so you guys dont catch me! I think we should post any tricks of curving hunger/calories. Biggest one i mentioned was drinking the crystal light vs. eatting a small snack. A cup of that is just 10 calories. I will write more when I get home. I recommend following the p90x idea and continually switching up your workout/routine so your body never gets use to anything.
  • triben
    Options
    Switching is good. That is why I do different types of Cardio. I just need to work on my will power. I was good yesterday. I am hungry now but I know that i just have a 30 until lunch. Yeah.

The plan is to do p90x plyo and then maybe 30 minutes on the Bike on my inhome trainer. also got to do some abs.

Same lunch today as yesterday.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Tally
    Mike 6 pounds
    Kristen 4 pounds
    Ben 2 pounds
    Steph ?

I will catch you guys you just watch and see!!!
  • manetta1
    Options
    I think your gonna run outta juice eatting no breakfast, but we will see! I'm still on task, i just busted down the stair master lvl 15 for 30 mins than lvl 10 for 25 mins. Had to talk with my counselor so i lost 5 minutes, but still burned 840 cals from it. Tonight I'll do some more cardio after work. Considering that rowing machine they have in there. That looks like it will burn tons of a calories. I plan on doing the same trick, 6lbs and 2% body fat so you better push yourself to catch me!
  • triben
    Options
    It is coming along. Food wise I am doing OK. after the first week craving come down. I did notice that in the past this was good traing for long distance events becuase your body has to get used to using your fat stores. I have a party this weekend so I hope I do great for the week. my stomach is feeling flatter now that I am not eating so much. did you know that the average human has almost 5 pounds of fecal matter in their bowels!!!
  • manetta1
    Options
    Man thats a sick fact to know. Kristin and I going to bust 2 hours in the gym tonight. I'm going to outpace steph or kill my body in the process. I think you lost the least amount of weight Ben because you are using the creatine. You said that makes you hold in water. I need to still purchase that stuff. I looked up that Isopure and that shyt is super expensive. Santa have to get that stuff haha. Are you only weighing yourself once this week or are you going to weigh yourself periodically throughout the week?
  • msulady24
    Options
    Man Mike is hard core!!! He did the rowing machine for an hour tonight and burned almost 1500 calories. That was on top of lifting and the 55 minutes he did on the stair climber this morning. :) My body cannot keep up! But he's doing awesome. I have dropped another 1.6 lbs since yesterday :) so thats a plus!
  • manetta1
    Options
    ITS OVER! I got eye of the tiger! I plan on staying ahead of the pack. I already figured out how i'm going to get my double workout done over the weekend. Hope you guy are pushing hard because I'm gonna put up the same numbers!
  • triben
    Options
    Diet good today just around 1500 calories. I did 1 hour of cardio and burned 905 calories. same levels on the equipment. I did p90x arms and shoulders. Good news is that i am still doing good. the crap news is that my scale is not moving. when i have done the same workouts and diet in the past the weight came off. I am not sure whats happening. I will just keep doing it. let me see what the totals are this week.

There is one silver lining and that is my clothes fit better. I am down a belt loop and my shirts are not tight in the waist. i will reach the goal I have set even if it takes longer than you young punks. hahahaha.

Mike: keep kicking butt. the rower is nice. I am suprised that it burned that much in calories since it is not a weight bearing exercise but it is what it is. Your amount of working out each day is awsome. Keep it up. You will be ripped in no time. You will look great. you will have cut a lot of weight and your marathon will be easier and better than before.

Kristen: That is great. 1.6 pounds!! keep it up. you might want to think about climbing Mt. Rainier with us. You are going to get into great shape also. Congrats. Keep up that hard work.
  • manetta1
    Options
    I really just think its the creatine Ben. I know your pretty athletic and competitive. Like you said it holds in water so maybe your holding on to water weight. I really recommend only weighing yourself once a week. You guys are crazy to weigh yourself more than one day a week. I think if you see that you gained weight during the week it will be more discouraging. Know that your doing your exercise and your eatting well and the weight will eventually come off. Just keep cracking!
  • manetta1
    Options
    Also that rower is unbelievable. It was on lvl 8 out of 10. I can't believe it burns that much also, its going to be hard to want to swap exercises when i know the stairmaster and rower bust out the most. I hate getting on a stationary bike and burning 300 calories maybe. I just do it still so my body is getting shocked with a different exercise. This week will be the big test to see if I burn weight off still. I'm hoping but we'll see now that my water weight will be gone.
  • msulady24
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement Ben! :) And hey, to me if your clothes are fitting better thats a GREAT sign that something is happening even if the scale doesn't reflect it. Just keep up the diet and exercise, you're doing awesome! The weight will come off, I know you can do it.
  • manetta1
    Options
    God damn it! I read the row machine wrong. It only burned half of what I did. I kept lookinga t the cal/hr not the tiny number which represents your calories! Ah well still on task though. I'm still doing double cardio workouts with moderate lifting. Trying to not over eat though. 1200-1400 is where i wanna stick it out, but if its a really good work out day, my body makes me eat around 1500. How is everyone else doing?
  • triben
    Options
    1 hour of cardio done and abs and should exercises. little over 800 calories burned. I did the bike for the first time in a week and I was able to bump up a level so my cardio is getting back on track. I am 1 level away on the elliptical and the bike from what i got to in the past. next i will increase the time. almost back at old levels now just need to shed some weight. I had subway for lunch and take out chinese. not the best dinner but not over 1500 calories for the day.

good luck all
  • manetta33
    Options
    Thanks Mike for help. Hi Everyone!! It's been a rough week making X mas cookies. Stayed away till yesterday made the chocoate caramel ones. MMMM!! Only 2(one of each kind I made them two different ways) and had the calories to burn but still didn"t like that I eat them. But they are yummy. I weighed myself today 146lbs. one more pound gone.YEAH:happy: Everyone sound like they are doing GREAT!! :glasses: Keep it up!!
  • manetta33
    Options
    You guys are working out. I'm so proud of you. I'm trying but not that hard!!!!!!!!!!:sad:
  • manetta33
    Options
    Sorry I've been a little slow to post but I've lost 7lbs. Charlie told me he has lost weight too. So that's awesome. He's working so much he's not eating much??:tongue: