Weddings in Summer 2013

Options
Hi,

I'm getting married in August 2013 and am looking for some soon-to-be-brides to create a little support group. I am 5'10, started out at 212 pounds. Am now down to 180 and looking to loose ATLEAST another 20 pounds. I know it may not sound like alot 20 pounds in a year but i'm trying to do it the very natural way of just eating well, not depriving myself completely of all foods and just having an active lifestyle. No crash diet for this bride! So if your like me and would like some support then feel free to post :smile:

Replies

• rusialeelee
    rusialeelee Posts: 143
    Options
    omgosh. wedding next summer? you can definitely do it. I'm a maid of honor at 182 right now and I'm trying to get down to ~160 by the wedding (Sept 23 of this yr) and 135 by December 2012. You can DEFINITELY do it :D
  • Montegue42
    Montegue42 Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm getting married in June of 2014 (very far away, I know, but money :/ ), and by the look of your profile picture, we may also have the same type of puppy :)

I think that you can do it! You've come more than halfway already :)
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    June 2013 bride here! Hello!

Not really losing for the wedding, just in general, so no specific goals but always good to talk to others planning their weddings!
  • Holmesy2013
    Holmesy2013 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting married next June and would always welcome and give more support!