What Do you want for Christmas!

Options

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Oh so you do want a game to go along not just the console.. hmm Ok.

Well duh. I have to have the console first, before I can start thinking about games!

Um well yeah I guess, but dont most people get atleast one game when first purchasing it, no your not dum, or useless, I'm here to make all things better sorry everyone had to hear this our second spat.

:laugh:
  • melydu
    melydu Posts: 54
    Options
    I get to go home for 3 weeks and spend xmas with my parents!!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Muah I will always love you sweetie.
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Ooohhhh Yeah, have a great one.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

Where is home? Is that Vegas?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Muah I will always love you sweetie.

Oh goodness.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Am I gonna have to be the man in this relationship?
  • melydu
    melydu Posts: 54
    Options

Where is home? Is that Vegas?

no, home is AZ. I have to live in CA right now
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Good Night my darling, I'm going to sleep early to catch up on some rest only slept a couple hours been up since this morning and I have a lot to do tomorrow. Muah see yah, until tomorrow my:love:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I take that as a "yes" I will have to be the man here.
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Huh what um I just read that my computer has been running very slow, so hmm would you like if I was abusive violent terrifying cause I can always be there I don't need to reach attain change whatever I am there if that's what you want, I just thought you were sweet & wanted to be treated with love & respect not like some sort of object..hmmm I guess you learn something everyday, I would of loved being wonderful for you & enjoyed receiving in kind, but I guess that dream is shattered.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

Huh what um I just read that my computer has been running very slow, so hmm would you like if I was abusive violent terrifying cause I can always be there I don't need to reach attain change whatever I am there if that's what you want, I just thought you were sweet & wanted to be treated with love & respect not like some sort of object..hmmm I guess you learn something everyday, I would of loved being wonderful for you & enjoyed receiving in kind, but I guess that dream is shattered.

OH MY GOSH!!!

I was just playing :laugh:

<3
  • NotSurprised
    Options

OH MY GOSH!!!

<3

Nope to late, is this marriage seriously only going to last an hour hmmm that is sick.
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options

OH MY GOSH!!!

<3

Nope to late, is this marriage seriously only going to last an hour hmmm that is sick.

I want my wedding presents back please!
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

OH MY GOSH!!!

<3

:frown:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    *smashes them with a hammer*

Expect in 4 - 6 weeks. ^_^
  • NotSurprised
    Options

OH MY GOSH!!!

<3

As soon as it is goes through for sure whatever is left, I know it has been an hour but stuff gets destroyed naturally all on its own without any human intervention. But yeah you'll get whatever is left, you know verifiable.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I'm heartbroken.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    You! you were the cause of this so I guess you got what you wanted, Wow what we wish for sometimes..hmmm
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    *cries*