anyone 5ft 1?!

Options

Replies

• dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1' and it's nice to have a thread for people the same height as me :)

My goal weight was 130lb or thereabouts (I'm not fussed about the actual weight more about body composition) I'm under my goal weight currently, and my goal is losing fat and gaining muscle so I don't know exactly where I will end up weight wise, somewhere between 120 and 130 I'd expect.
  • chantaljl
    chantaljl Posts: 21
    Options
    I am 5'2". Started my weight loss at 158 lbs and I am currently 126 lbs. Aiming to lose another 10-15.
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    IM 5FT 1.. sw 208..currently 193..gw 150..add me if you'd like :0)
  • valspaeth
    valspaeth Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"! I started MFP at 147 (highest weight was about 155) I'm looking to get down to 130 and see how I feel, then reevaluate from there. I'm not paying nearly as much attention to the scale as to how I feel and look mostly because I've really been trying to get in shape and build some muscle. Feel free to add me, I like to help motivate others and I could use some motivation every now and then too :)
  • cafeface
    cafeface Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there,

I'm 5'1 at 116lbs with a goal of 110lbs.
    I've been at it for 2.5 weeks.
  • mommymeesh
    mommymeesh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1' and started out @ 263 and now weight 223. My goal is 150 because that's what I weighed in high school and I was healthy and athletic then. Plus I've never been thin and 150 is a whole heck of a lot better than 263. If I'm feeling like I want to get smaller when I get there I will adjust my goal.
  • v_ludwig
    v_ludwig Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 ans weigh 125. good weight fo me.
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 118 pounds. My goal weight is 105 :smile:
  • midgetio
    midgetio Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm five foot :-) Started out at 128lbs i'm now 99.2lbs, feel free to add me!
  • jaimewilkinson
    Options
    I am 5'2", started at 231 now 175. Goal weight is 135..... 55 Down and 40 to go
  • emily_jane91
    Options
    I'm 5'1 trying to get to and maintain 120 pounds!
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1, roughly 137lbs and want to be 125lbs. :)
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 5'1"
    My starting weight was 201
    Current weight is 175.6
    Goal is somewhere between 115-130
  • vilmafraguada
    vilmafraguada Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and started this 51 days ago have lost 6 lbs want to lose another 14...feel free to add me! I do interval training, Tracy Anderson, turbo sculpt and kettlebell ( alternate this so I'm not doing the same thing every day and to avoid bulking) The key is to stick to exercise and learn to love it...it does take a while....
  • kristurney
    Options
    Hi, I just found out I am no longer 5'3" but a mere 5' 1/4" and just started my journey this week. I am currently 219lbs. I am honest with my food diary to the point of disgust! It is amazing how poor my eating habits are. I am looking to get to my ideal weight again 120lbs. I had the Lap Band done in 2010 and lost 106 lbs and have now gained back 30lbs. I will be having a revision done in the next few months. I plan on spending this time prior to track what I eat and be accountable to myself. Feel free to add me. My hope is I will be able to lose this without having to have another surgery! The Lap band has caused great problems in the last few months.
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" - I have lost about 20 lbs. Currently at my goal, hovering between 105 and 108lbs.
  • lovetorun6411
    Options
    I"m 5ft even! I started at 175 a little over a year ago and weigh about 117 now. My goal is 110-105. The last pounds are so hard!
  • fozzybr26
    fozzybr26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I'm also 5'1! I weigh 138 but would like to get to 132...then set another lower goal. I need all thehelp I can get! I feel suck at this weight...all I can o is just keep trying!
  • pixijude
    pixijude Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    thanks iv tried adding you all haha though ive reached a limit apparently!! :) im 24 :) fed up looking the way i do!!day 3 out of the way!dreading the weekend!!
  • MommyCat2012
    MommyCat2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3/4" -- my driver's license say 5'1" LOL! Nice to know that there are plenty of petite people on MFP :) My weight in Jan 2012 was 160lbs, but I was not very committed to working out, my diet & keeping track of my meals until June. As soon as I became consistent, I started losing the weight. I weigh 144lbs now, but have a goal of 120lbs by end of September. 120 is my "healthy" weight, but if I get to 115lbs, then I'd be back to my college weight which would just be a bonus...Good luck on your journey -- feel free to add me as well :flowerforyou: